Lt. Commander
Report to your players what is happening / why things are the way they are. We may not be able to help you in any way possible but it makes us feel better to know that you are looking into a problem and that you are communicating to your community that you realize there is a problem.

You have a ton of people complaining on your forums but you don't seem to have any dev. or anyone in the know so to speak addressing the complaints. All i see is thread after thread of complaints with no input from you guys on why things are the way they are or how you plan on making anything better.

Every company says they want to listen to their customers but they sure as hell don't seem to want to communicate with them. TALK TO US DAMNIT! Blizzard does an excellent job at communicating with their player base and they have a hell of a lot more people complaining on their boards that you do here. Simple communication is not too much to ask for...or is it?

Please....dear god please start talking to your community. Yes we know actions speak louder than words but we would like to know things also and not just have them appear out of thin air.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantii
Report to your players what is happening / why things are the way they are. We may not be able to help you in any way possible but it makes us feel better to know that you are looking into a problem and that you are communicating to your community that you realize there is a problem.

You have a ton of people complaining on your forums but you don't seem to have any dev. or anyone in the know so to speak addressing the complaints. All i see is thread after thread of complaints with no input from you guys on why things are the way they are or how you plan on making anything better.

Every company says they want to listen to their customers but they sure as hell don't seem to want to communicate with them. TALK TO US DAMNIT! Blizzard does an excellent job at communicating with their player base and they have a hell of a lot more people complaining on their boards that you do here. Simple communication is not too much to ask for...or is it?

Please....dear god please start talking to your community. Yes we know actions speak louder than words but we would like to know things also and not just have them appear out of thin air.
take a piece of blizard? can we say sued? lmao... all jokes a side... letting people know what happens is a awsome idea.. and would be really good for them to do.. I would personally love that to.
but takeing anything of blizard? please dear god no.
as for people complaining on forums... you would need atleast 100 people doing ONLY that... you wanna pay for those jobs? can bet your ass the game would cost more then 15 a month then
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakevalentine
take a piece of blizard? can we say sued? lmao... all jokes a side... letting people know what happens is a awsome idea.. and would be really good for them to do.. I would personally love that to.
but takeing anything of blizard? please dear god no.
as for people complaining on forums... you would need atleast 100 people doing ONLY that... you wanna pay for those jobs? can bet your ass the game would cost more then 15 a month then
I don't think it would....Blizzard has a LOT more complaints than STO does and it does a damn superb job of responding and addressing issues on their forums. Just head on over there and check it out if you haven't ever looked before. It's actually quite amazing that they do care so much about keeping their customers that they have people who respond to threads on their forums.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:44 PM
I played WoW for ages and I lost count of the times there was server issues and Blizz didn't communicate to the players. I'd rather the devs work on fixing the problems than spend time answering every thread on here.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantii
I don't think it would....Blizzard has a LOT more complaints than STO does and it does a damn superb job of responding and addressing issues on their forums. Just head on over there and check it out if you haven't ever looked before. It's actually quite amazing that they do care so much about keeping their customers that they have people who respond to threads on their forums.
The ones that actually complain about Blizzard are going to complain no matter who they talk to.

Blizzard handles customers extremely well, and Cryptic could learn a thing or two from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingratflash View Post
I played WoW for ages and I lost count of the times there was server issues and Blizz didn't communicate to the players. I'd rather the devs work on fixing the problems than spend time answering every thread on here.
The technicians that repair the servers and such, are not linked with the forums, whatsoever. So how is answering threads to try to keep customers happy going to lengthen the restoration process?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Just to make it very easy for you to see how the forums should look. Here is a link to WoW's customer service forum. See all those posts that have the word "Blizz" to the left. That means a blizz employee has attempted to talk / resolve the issue in that thread or has at least commented on it.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/bo...Id=11112&sid=1
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 01:00 PM
Just a small bump to the top to be kicked to the bottom in mere seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 01:28 PM
bumping again...hoping for conversation as threads seem to get pushed off page one in less than 20 seconds