Lt. Commander
# 21 Imagine this
01-31-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzo View Post
I have to wait to play? so your telling me that as of right now i have to wait for 500 people to get off before i can play. So whats going to happen at launch when the game gets a million or two people playing trying to log in? I am not going to wait months just so i can log in.
Your on some kind of Epic Mission, right in the middle of it or almost finished after putting 20-30 or so minutes into it and when you finish the mission you know you will Level up to Captain or Admiral, then all of a sudden you get the message "Server Not Responding" and of course you get disconnected. Frustrated, you log back in and find yourself in a waiting queue that says "2,000,000 of 2,000,000 players on queue." then you gotta wait like 3 months to log back in because it is most likely that while you are on Queue, you WILL GET DISCONNECTED AGAIN AND HAVE TO WAIT IN QUEUE AGAIN which would probably have you at 3,000,000 of 3,000,000 players on queue."
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhmim
Call your CC co. i am...
that seems like a pretty immature statement. im ****ed and all that but a couple days of ^&% isnt that bad. go on a bike ride or something.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylander View Post

Note to the moron: Launch isn't until Tuesday. If you actually thought buying a preorder/pre-release headstart program and actually thought it wouldn't have problems, you are indeed an obligatory moron.

Every MMO has extensive downtime the first 2 months after release. Most of us knew this when we bought the game and signed up for this headstart.

I can only hope that over the next few weeks, as the servers die and are slowly improved, that the moron-base of whiny kids like you will cancel and leave the game a much better place. Do you part for humanity, save some carbon credits by shutting off your PC and go plant a tree today!
You sir are one closed minded person. I dont know how well you read, but I suggest you read your preorder information again, it says you will get to play for 3 days before the launch.

This is no longer a beta, and with only the preorders having access, a server que is rediculous
Flaming people who actually read what they are paying for, instead of expecting it to fail like other launches, should not be your first choice

I read posts like yours and it makes me sad someone with your obvious lvl of inteligence, flaming like a closed minded biggot
Lt. Commander
# 24 Really.... Really?
01-31-2010, 01:39 PM

WTF is up with this queue........the number in line is not going down ...just the number in queue...come on cryptic you knew the numbers coming into this....
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
I read posts like yours and it makes me sad someone with your obvious lvl of inteligence, flaming like a closed minded biggot
I love it when people start comparing intelligence as if they were somehow in a position to do so due to having a greater insight into the workings of humankind. Start throwing big and fancy words around doesn't make you any smarter than the average bear

(Note: This isn't intended as a reply to the poster "Rotton", just quoted him because i've seen a few of those posts around where people compare intelligence)
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 01:58 PM
It's likely Cryptic have limited server capacity for headstarters and will bring online many more servers for launch day. If they don't then this game is DOOMED
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 02:00 PM
If they have a 1700 deep queue today, they are dead Tuesday unless they haven't scaled up/powered up all systems yet.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 02:01 PM
I got DC cuz of the long loading sceen in a mission now I have a queue to get back in by the time I get back in I'll have to do the damn mission all over WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cryptic you suck
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydous View Post
You guys are both dumb . Launches for EVERY MMO are like this at start. Stop making WOW your standard that has had 6 years to fix these issues. If you want a more stable game and no queues come back in 2 months. At wow release i was on Archimonde and that server went down for 3 days at launch.
Ah yes, that tired old arguement again.

"They ****ed up their launch so we can **** up ours too"

ps. Wow hasn't been out for 6 years yet.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1701 View Post
It's likely Cryptic have limited server capacity for headstarters and will bring online many more servers for launch day. If they don't then this game is DOOMED
I'm honestly more shocked by the queue depth--I'm 1603 of 1770 at the moment after logging out for lunch. Took 10+ minutes to drop from 1640 to that.

Don't AFK, kids, or you're screwed.