Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic, this will not stand.
01-31-2010, 01:44 PM
I try to be understanding when it comes to a new MMO. I know there will be problems at launch and that there will be many server downtimes. This has happened to just about every other MMO at launch so why should this one be any different?
I accept and understand that.

I know there will still be bugs and glitches at launch, every other MMO has had the same problem.
I accept and understand that.

Not having the server capacity to accomodate your players? THAT I find unacceptable. You should have known in open beta when you gave out more beta keys than you had capacity that your server was not big enough. And now we are in the headstart weekend and I, and many others from what i'm seeing on the forums, are sitting here waiting.

Question... What do you think will happen on the official launch day? How many more people will try to get into the game only to be told to wait in que? How long do you think the players will tollerate that before just saying "Forget it" and moving on to another game?

I like this game so far, the few times i've had the opportunity to play. I want to continue playing. I can live through the server downtimes, at least there is a valid reason for those. There is none for lack of server capacity.

Please get it right Cryptic, I want to see this MMO succeed. So do alot of others. But we have to be able to play it first.