Lt. Commander
Sadly, in the world of capitalism, you gave up your rights when you paid for a lifetime. ...now if they can only find some neat shiny trinkets to sell you in the C-store, you'll get some of your value back!

So might as well stop throwing around the whole "I PAID $300 FOR THIS?!"
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:42 PM
They will still be the winners (although if i was a lifer i can see why some upset), they will still be paying a lot less than us to play in the long run.

However , i myself would have had the view, and countless others, if i had of bought one, that putting so much money upfront would have produced some better service.

I really do feel for them at this time in early days of this MMO, so many are eager to slag them off for complaining , its more frustration i believe, that they wanted so much from this game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urko View Post
They will still be the winners (although if i was a lifer i can see why some upset), they will still be paying a lot less than us to play in the long run.

However , i myself would have had the view, and countless others, if i had of bought one, that putting so much money upfront would have produced some better service.

I really do feel for them at this time in early days of this MMO, so many are eager to slag them off for complaining , its more frustration i believe, that they wanted so much from this game.
It wont be the case when the game is dead before its second year...