Lt. Commander
Position in queue? 992 out of 992.

So this is why I spent the $60 for the "limiited" game and $250 for the lifetime membership?

Either get more servers, or give me my money back. This is ridiculous. I am NOT going to accept this level of service.

Figure out the fix.

nordmin1
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordmin1 View Post
Position in queue? 992 out of 992.

So this is why I spent the $60 for the "limiited" game and $250 for the lifetime membership?

Either get more servers, or give me my money back. This is ridiculous. I am NOT going to accept this level of service.

Figure out the fix.

nordmin1
Depends...

How long are you planning to live?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
Depends...

How long are you planning to live?
Better question, how long is the game going to live?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:37 PM
Simple. Call up Customer Service and get your money refunded.

After you leave, I'll be one closer to getting in the game.

*waves* o/

Oh, and your narration was rather lacking in the upper thermal measurements, male sibling of mine.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:39 PM
grow up kiddies.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 01:40 PM
i thinks its canny funny and im position 1261 out of 1411
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Baroness
Simple. Call up Customer Service and get your money refunded.

After you leave, I'll be one closer to getting in the game.

*waves* o/

Oh, and your narration was rather lacking in the upper thermal measurements, male sibling of mine.
O.o

You want check thermal properties? Here, feel this.

n1
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 02:02 PM
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.... If this whole server thing isn't fixed by the full launch on the 2nd... That's when **** is going to hit the fan. You would think Cryptic making an MMO "STAR TREK" game would think there would be a huge turnout... It's not even the full release yet, it's still the limited headstart. Having -1- server (Realm, World, whatever you wanna call it) is a horrible idea and if this isn't fixed this game is going to go down the tube really quick.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillwynd View Post
Better question, how long is the game going to live?

I predict 3 months, then it will crash totally. 6 months from now server population will be very low and most of the subscriber base will be gone. Oh of course the fanbois will still be here, but that will be it. I also predict that a lot of the poor people that got conned into buying a lifetime subscription will not even be playing.

I mean stop and think about it. The very fact that they are offering a lifetime subscription, even before launch, just screams that they are trying to milk as much money from the launch as they can.

I think Cryptic knows that the game is going to be a huge flop. They know that it is hugely lacking in content. That's also why we see such poor server performance, they don't want to invest anymore because they know its going to flop. They are just trying to get as much money out of it before it totally crashes and burns.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 02:05 PM
I have all the same as the OP, but I don't mind the queue. I am only concerned about when the game goes live on the second of feb. As I could easily be in a queue in the range of 10,000+

also, after five minutes now, I have gone from 679 to 669... 5 mins and I moved 10 spots? This seems more like a game server queue than a login server queue....