Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,966
# 111
07-30-2014, 04:10 AM
I'll just repost this...

I would love the full set of Tal Shiar uniform pieces.

They look Romulan (except for that collar thing from higher ranks).
Like the Reman uniforms the assets are fully ingame, and can be worn by players (from the LoR testing), so why haven't we got them yet?
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 518
# 112
07-30-2014, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
and can be worn by players (from the LoR testing), so why haven't we got them yet?
People could wear all those uniforms during the test? 0o
__________________
[Combat (Self)] You lose 6549 (7572) Cold from the torment of the underworld.

In-game handle @Janetza
Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 368
# 113
08-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taut0u View Post
People could wear all those uniforms during the test? 0o
lol I didn't know about that either.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,447
# 114
08-14-2014, 08:27 PM
To those that might be interested, the recent Foundry update added many of the Tal Shiar pieces that you can use in the Foundry, including the Uhlan and (part of) the subcommander sash (goes in the belt category, oddly enough)-but only for female Romulan NPCs. Strangely, there are still no belts for Males of any kind. This does mean that in the Foundry, you can reproduce the appearance of female Romulan Star Empire/Tal Shiar personnel of the Technician, Uhlan, and Centurion Ranks 100%. (but the only male RSE Uniform you can 100% complete is still just the Technician).

Since (most of) the Tal Shiar uniform pieces are now in the Foundry, this should make getting color schemes correct much easier (although some of the palettes are still a bit wonky)
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 404
# 115
08-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catoblepasbeta View Post
To those that might be interested, the recent Foundry update added many of the Tal Shiar pieces that you can use in the Foundry, including the Uhlan and (part of) the subcommander sash (goes in the belt category, oddly enough)-but only for female Romulan NPCs. Strangely, there are still no belts for Males of any kind. This does mean that in the Foundry, you can reproduce the appearance of female Romulan Star Empire/Tal Shiar personnel of the Technician, Uhlan, and Centurion Ranks 100%. (but the only male RSE Uniform you can 100% complete is still just the Technician).

Since (most of) the Tal Shiar uniform pieces are now in the Foundry, this should make getting color schemes correct much easier (although some of the palettes are still a bit wonky)
This may be an indication of what might be added in the future. The new MACO, Omega, and Honor Guard armor sets are available in the foundry on Tribble, and that's most like a sign of what's to come with the rank increase. Who knows, we might have them by the end of the year.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 518
# 116
08-15-2014, 10:06 AM
Heh I had those thoughts when I have read patchnotes. Those things might have been added only for the foundry purposes, so that you can make evul tal shiar minions. D:
__________________
[Combat (Self)] You lose 6549 (7572) Cold from the torment of the underworld.

In-game handle @Janetza
Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 368
# 117
08-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enoemg View Post
This may be an indication of what might be added in the future. The new MACO, Omega, and Honor Guard armor sets are available in the foundry on Tribble, and that's most like a sign of what's to come with the rank increase. Who knows, we might have them by the end of the year.
We can only hope that something like this will come about fairly soon. For the Empire!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,966
# 118
08-16-2014, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catoblepasbeta View Post
This does mean that in the Foundry, you can reproduce the appearance of female Romulan Star Empire/Tal Shiar personnel of the Technician, Uhlan, and Centurion Ranks 100%. (but the only male RSE Uniform you can 100% complete is still just the Technician).
You cant make the Technician, they have a different set of boots (Boots - belted - low).
Also the males don't have the Technicians belt option.
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 227
# 119
08-18-2014, 07:29 AM
I have seen some republic soldiers wear the tal shiar uniform. Thats possibly the case because some tal shiar switched sides after the events of cutting the cord
Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 368
# 120
08-26-2014, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessley00 View Post
I have seen some republic soldiers wear the tal shiar uniform. Thats possibly the case because some tal shiar switched sides after the events of cutting the cord
Seems like a reason to give it to all us RRs, since a pool of servicemen/women already wear it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:06 AM.