Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Joined trill question
01-31-2010, 07:36 AM
yet again i suck at searching - i really have to go read a guide on how to do it better :p

anyway question to any dev/cryptic employee/ STO forum member that can answer : is the Symbiote trait (or whatever its called) one of the auto selected traits or do you have to select it yourself? and also , is the normal trill trait : "hyper metabolism" auto selected as well(or even included)?

ie . will picking a joined trill auto select Symbiote + Hyper metabolism + 2 traits that you can pick your self?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 07:37 AM
they will be auto-selected + 2 traits of your choice that a trill can have.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 07:55 AM
thanks for the reply guess then for me it comes down to aesthetics when im choosing trill vs borg - the traits would be pretty much same in the end
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanK
yet again i suck at searching - i really have to go read a guide on how to do it better :p

anyway question to any dev/cryptic employee/ STO forum member that can answer : is the Symbiote trait (or whatever its called) one of the auto selected traits or do you have to select it yourself? and also , is the normal trill trait : "hyper metabolism" auto selected as well(or even included)?

ie . will picking a joined trill auto select Symbiote + Hyper metabolism + 2 traits that you can pick your self?
the symbiont trait is actually a 5th trait. so you would get to pick 3 more traits after the two auto selects.

borgs only get 4 traits total.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yn0t.Xoc
the symbiont trait is actually a 5th trait. so you would get to pick 3 more traits after the two auto selects.

borgs only get 4 traits total.
Actually, there are no 'Official' postings that indicate the 'Joined Trill' have 5 traits (I've looked, and asked for one...) I believe this is a misinterpretation of the '5 Skill Bonus' of the 'Joined Trill' trait... 5 Skill bonus != (NOT EQUAL TO) 5 Traits
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yn0t.Xoc
the symbiont trait is actually a 5th trait. so you would get to pick 3 more traits after the two auto selects.

borgs only get 4 traits total.
Have we confirmed they get more traits than any other race?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Actually, there are no 'Official' postings that indicate the 'Joined Trill' have 5 traits (I've looked, and asked for one...) I believe this is a misinterpretation of the '5 Skill Bonus' of the 'Joined Trill' trait... 5 Skill bonus != (NOT EQUAL TO) 5 Traits
hm, i guess you are right based on what i found below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grendal View Post
Have we confirmed they get more traits than any other race?
this is what i found.

go here http://www.startrekonline.com/retail and next to "Atari Digit Deluxe Edition" click "Detail" and hover your mouse over "Joined Trill." it says, "The 'joined' species trait grants you a bonus to five skills."
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 AM.