Lt. Commander
seriously,
ive seen more whiny complaining people last 2 days for headstart then ive seen at any launch before. alot of which are people who bought the lifetime subs and complaining about the que's downtime, and such.

i have to say, me and i think i can speak for my friend, are rather surprised to say the least, as to peoples complaints. we both bought lifetime subs for STO, i was stuck at a zone loading screen for 10mins and disconnected, and he cant even get in at all. but we're still happy we did.

why is no one else? are we really the only ones?

and does it come down to our expectations being practical, too low, or others being too high?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:09 PM
sorry but i'm starting to get really irritated by the anti whiner brigade. let the whiners whine fgs and stop preaching.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestar2k9
seriously,
ive seen more whiny complaining people last 2 days for headstart then ive seen at any launch before. alot of which are people who bought the lifetime subs and complaining about the que's downtime, and such.

i have to say, me and i think i can speak for my friend, are rather surprised to say the least, as to peoples complaints. we both bought lifetime subs for STO, i was stuck at a zone loading screen for 10mins and disconnected, and he cant even get in at all. but we're still happy we did.

why is no one else? are we really the only ones?

and does it come down to our expectations being practical, too low, or others being too high?
OK I'm usually not so critical of others.

But come on... really?

You and your friend haven't been able to play much at all and you are happy about not having $300 anymore?

I think you and your friend need to re-examine yourselves and read up on why it's IMPORTANT to be a discerning consumer in a capitalist economy. Because otherwise you're going to be paying large amounts of money for **** and being told you should expect it because all the competitors do the same thing.

INSIST ON EXCELLENCE!

--Tao
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Nope.

Quite happy.

Been playing MMO's since 1996 and this is not my first rodeo... this isn't even close to being a failure. (I could write a novel worths of comparisons to other much more dismal launches, but I could care less atm, as it changes nothing)

Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm quite happy with my lifetime sub. Early in the life of an MMO I expect (but still dislike) some queuing and maybe even a crash herre and there. I am LOVING this game so far.
Lt. Commander
# 6
I am very glad I bought my lifetime.

I will be happy to queue for a while if it means adding more hardware, employees, etc., to keep STO going! I would have been really nervous if I logged in with no issue and then saw no one in the game!

I can't wait to read the gaming headlines next week!

Go Cryptic!

Go STO!
Lt. Commander
# 7
Nope not happy at all.. To get quality, I pay for quality and when I've paid for quality and get crap.. Makes me a very mad camper.
Lt. Commander
# 8
If i had the money id go buy lifetime right now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Lifer and very happy
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steevodeevo View Post
sorry but i'm starting to get really irritated by the anti whiner brigade. let the whiners whine fgs and stop preaching.
I hope that Cryptic can add a folder for these folks and move their threads there! They can have a nice little cry party with themselves!