Lt. Commander
Ok I dont Rant Much!!!

BUT COME ON!!!!!

So this is my Story on STO so far!

I pay 40 for a Digital Download with all the trimmings!

I pay 153 for the Life time Sub, All done in good time for the Headstart!!!

Now it goes wrong.

FIRSTLY I AM OVER CHARGED FOR THE LIFE TIME!!! I want my 30 over charge back (they have taken 180 out of my account not 153)

Secondly I try and log on, The game is sluggish and i think ok loads of people, ill come back in 2hours. Come back and the server is down! For what seems like over 10hours (I went to bed and came back and still down).

I Finally get on this morning (GMT) for about 45mins, Set some controls then have to log to do family things!
Come back on and guess what QUEUEING!!!

I go and come back!! and now i have had enough,

Currently No 555 in the Queue of 1075, I have not moved more than 30 spaces in 45mins! at this rate i can next play on WEdnesday!

We might as all well forget that! I mean we are running Headstart! What the hell is going to happen when we go Supa Nova on 2nd!!!

So to Summerise! I have waisted Money on this game that i can not play! and to make matters worse they have Robbed my account of more money!!!

Stop the Game i want to get off!!!

Adrian

PS LOTRO IS LOOKING GOOD AGAIN
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Woot I ranted And I got in!!!

Go for it!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:50 PM
Did you remember to add the VAT for the lifetime sub?

153 + 17.5% = damn close to 180.

Man, I was gutted when I realised I was working nights this week... Now not so much.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexoda
Woot I ranted And I got in!!!

Go for it!
Ok, i bought into the life time plan, got mah borg, happy happy and then log queu hit me.....ok, im not gonna rant, im gonna offer a workable solution, obviously we cant ALL go on the SAME server, lets use some of that mighty capita you have for building the game and BUY SOME DINGDANG SERVERS (ALOT OF THEM) make the traffic manegeable.....cut em up into diffrent servers like (Alpha server) (beta WHOOPS not this one) delta server, zulu server (european server..eh eh?), Cappa Server,....are you getting the idea? i think this is the best course for you cryptic, else all these lifetime / early orders will be asking for their money back...some already are....
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Chenny
Did you remember to add the VAT for the lifetime sub?

153 + 17.5% = damn close to 180.

Man, I was gutted when I realised I was working nights this week... Now not so much.

or close too
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
The Cheeky Buggers!!!!

They snuck that in!!!

Why are they working in Ex Vat prices

Either way still not happy!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:15 PM
After going to USA and other places on holiday 20 or so times in past dozen years, most places over that way don't include tax in the price, it's added on at checkout.

Sucks when in a store not realising, with 200 bucks, pick up 200 ish worth of clothes, get to checkout and they add on whatever tha states tax is.

Wasn't surprised to see the VAT at checkout for the lifetime here.

The early MMO's like everquest, we had a while of VAT free paying and subscriptions, till some law changed and they had to tart changing VAT for european players.