Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
You all are answering questions on the German forum.

Unfortunately most of your players speak English. Have you looked around the forums? Yes, a rebellion has set off here. What will make us lay down the pitchforks and extinguish the torches?

Some dialogue.

As in we all know something is majorly wrong. What we want to know is what you are going to do about it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat84 View Post
You all are answering questions on the German forum.

Unfortunately most of your players speak English. Have you looked around the forums? Yes, a rebellion has set off here. What will make us lay down the pitchforks and extinguish the torches?

Some dialogue.

As in we all know something is majorly wrong. What we want to know is what you are going to do about it.
i understand german, don't see them answeing questions in the german forums...

you're just trolling huh?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancyon View Post
i understand german, don't see them answeing questions in the german forums...

you're just trolling huh?
I don't speak German. How can I know? But there are Devs posting on there, while we are in meltdown.

Rather insensitive, no?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:09 PM
The updates in German are not particularly enlightening.

Wishstone works in California, from home at the moment because of some form of illness, it seems, waiting for an update from the powers that be. Some mention of people being kicked from the queues, but no concrete information on cause/fix yet.

If my German is correct... which it may well not be - I'm hardly fluent.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancyon View Post
i understand german, don't see them answeing questions in the german forums...

you're just trolling huh?
Check again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 02:10 PM
He's looking at the dev tracker. The last few posts have all been in German.

The last one was from Wishstone 2 minutes ago.

Google translater confirms that the post is about the queue. The post title, via the translator, is "Playable, server not sufficiently"

Wishstone wrote: "Wähend So you see the waiting list is "Server not responding"? Bei euch anderen auch passiert? For the rest of you also happen?"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:11 PM
If you look at the Dev Posts, There are a lot of German Dev Posts.
I think the OP is just requesting some english enlightenment.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 02:11 PM
No devs posting, but the CRs. They'll be relying on the devs or technicians for updates, I imagine.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancyon View Post
i understand german, don't see them answeing questions in the german forums...

you're just trolling huh?
Really? qwhat are the 4 dev posts in the Feedback, first section, about then?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddah7118
Really? qwhat are the 4 dev posts in the Feedback, first section, about then?
posts containing nil info from a CR sitting at home, who knows as much as the players do?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:52 PM.