Lt. Commander
ok something is not right here. I prepaid for the retail version a couple of months ago IN THE STORE. Had I known that maybe i should have paid for it online, I would have done it that way.

Now I cannot get involved in the fresh start program and I am sure others also. This is not right and really very unfair to us who decided to support our local game store instead of using online services.

Not only that, I paid for the big version, the special version with lots of extras.

Atari---i guess you didn't think about this before you ran off and decided to give special things to people who ordered online? Thanks very much----------------

The retail stores will not release the box version until Tuesday!

Anyway, yes I"m annoyed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:58 AM
Had you read the forums at any point in the last few months you would have seen ample threads on "Why didn't I get my pre-order key" in numerous variations. If you bought it in a store then they should have the keys in the store. Go back and ask somebody there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Edit: ah, I reread, yea do what the others said =P
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Not sure I understand this, because I pre ordered the in store retail version, and yet I am able to play in the head start. Like Tieko said, go back to the store and talk to someone about your head start key.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:16 PM
thank you for the replies. I just got off the phone with eb games and they don't have a clue. they have no extra keys, only thing they got is lots of beta keys. however the guy promised to check into it for me.

the reason I am in a panic is because I need to get online today....I have something to test out and if it works out i want to buy the life time membership.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:23 PM
The beta key will allow you to participate in the headstart.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 01:30 PM
yes your right, I'm 798 in the que-that's funny! However, am grateful to be online but LOST all of my characters. Well only three, non of them are here but that's ok i'm just grateful to be on..WELL Almost on.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 02:51 PM
Characters from Beta get wiped... they pretty much always do for any beta, with a few exceptions... Cryptic had stated that beta characters would be getting wiped... Glad to hear you got in now though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 03:27 PM
its ok, been barely able to play during normal hours anyway

server is down most of the day last 2 days