Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassidus View Post
so stfu and relaxe
Please, take your own advice and stop cluttering the forums with your troll trash.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Please, take your own advice and stop cluttering the forums with your troll trash.
Yeah your right trying to add a little comon sence to these forums was a bad idea.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassidus View Post
Yeah your right trying to add a little comon sence to these forums was a bad idea.
Telling people to "STFU" has nothing to do with common sense, only you getting a warning/infraction for trolling.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Let me add a point to the OP:
They SHOULD be keeping the players in the loop as to game issues - that's what the Dev Tracker and other threads are for.

No feedback on at least aknowledging the issues and what they're doing means for many paranoid folk that nothing is being done and that they don't care.
Sorry to be a pessimist in this, but I'm mostly optimistic, merely reflecting what I'm seeing out of the huge number of posts that have come up the past couple of days towards gameplay issues.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRedemption View Post
And just a random fact for all those whingers, a games programmer alone can be doing in excess of 100hrs a week during the final phase of a games release and during the first few weeks of a games launch so whilst your sat at home with family, friends or just in your own enviroment complaining and *****ing, just think of the devs who are sat at work during all hours trying to get this game working for you.

So please just shut up
SO F*ING WHAT, I am a construction worker and have worked many 60-80 hour weeks. It's there job and if they don't like it then they should find other work. The way STO has been handled is sad, bad PR, bad marketing practices, limited content compared to what was promised and a **** poor beta that left the game bad done for release.

Don't like what I said, tough ****. It's true and all but the most fan boy of you know its true.

Let's hope they get there act together.
Lt. Commander
# 26
They aren working to fix ****, they continue to **** UP. Especially with this Que system ON A HEADSTART ....again A HEADSTART...

"Oh your hear for the extra weekend worth of gaming? Stand in line your 1183 of 1183 other players trying to get in TOOO"

And I wouldnt put it past them booting people so they can put an ease on the Que.
Lt. Commander
# 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Telling people to "STFU" has nothing to do with common sense, only you getting a warning/infraction for trolling.
What i cant tell people to STFU? its not a word , and it means Sit there frownin uma, hardly trolling i mean uma therman does have a big nose so i guess thats not nice, but hardly worth an infraction, so STFU
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynoldsCK
I bet they get paid a good salary.
You'd be wrong, I mean it's not bad, but not as big as you'd think; and 100 hours, while long, isn't really, sadly, that uncommon in my life

That said, the OP is right, they'd much rather we were in game. I'm blaming a suit, cause the tech guys have been telling him all month we need more hardware and the suit, probably an accountant or a sales&marketing guy with good hair said, "you'll have to justify that expense."

Meanwhile he took the Del Taco guys out for a $400 lunch and threw a $70,000 launch party.

Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 02:41 PM
stfu and quit complaining? YOU stfu you kiss ass. they should have anticipated this, they should have had enough hardware to host everyone, they shouldn't be playing catch up. this is **** poor customer service, and would you put up with it any where else? if I go to get my brakes fixed I will not let them put half used pad on my car with a promise that they are trying to get new pads in asap, while still charging me full price. would you got to a restaurant and order a 16 oz steak, but they bring you an 8 oz cause that's all they have, yet still charge you for the 16?

they know how many copies have been sold... they should have had servers to cover twice that number, at the very least. with another double that ready to come on for release day. so **** them and **** you!
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyryx View Post
stfu and quit complaining? YOU stfu you kiss ass. they should have anticipated this, they should have had enough hardware to host everyone, they shouldn't be playing catch up. this is **** poor customer service, and would you put up with it any where else? if I go to get my brakes fixed I will not let them put half used pad on my car with a promise that they are trying to get new pads in asap, while still charging me full price. would you got to a restaurant and order a 16 oz steak, but they bring you an 8 oz cause that's all they have, yet still charge you for the 16?

they know how many copies have been sold... they should have had servers to cover twice that number, at the very least. with another double that ready to come on for release day. so **** them and **** you!
BOOHOO Baby wanna juice box