Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnlaw View Post
You're a lying, flaming fanboi. If you were in, you wouldn't be in here licking Cryptic boot.
I'm lying eh?

Well I am broadcasting on Xfire...

So you know, you kinda fail here.

I just minimize every 5 or so mins to see how pathetic peoples' arguments are, take yours for example.

Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcane View Post
Actually, what you paid for starts Feb 2nd.
Lol, have you even read the stuff after you logged into the launcher? Beta ended on the 26th. Just read what Craig "Zinc" ZinKeivich wrote! Call it what you will, but this is NOT beta in any shape or form.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itanius View Post
The queue itself isn't the problem. The incorrect quantity/quality of hardware to support a head start weekend is.

If you guys think it's bad now... just wait until Tuesday, and then again on Saturday when the population grows even more.

Well this is true too. It's a plus that there are enough people to have a queue but that also tells Cryptic to upgrade their hamsters to gerbils.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordPoncho View Post
I'm lying eh?

Well I am broadcasting on Xfire...

So you know, you kinda fail here.

I just minimize every 5 or so mins to see how pathetic peoples' arguments are, take yours for example.

I got X-Fire what u name plus I beleive when I'm in quene it is telling my friends I'm in
And before I quit I want to write a ticket just to see if there going to fix it soon or leave half us screwed and won't let me make one. WTF do I got be in game to get a ticket made or what.
Lt. Commander
# 35
Well if your running beams than you should constantly be in 'Attack'.
Lt. Commander
# 36
I paid 99 cents plus tax for open beta access and head start at Target and a 5 dollar coupon off the price of the game when it comes out on Tuesday, plus a free transporter rifle in game. Best deal I found for the basic game at a brick n mortar retailer.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrau
I got X-Fire what u name plus I beleive when I'm in quene it is telling my friends I'm in
You obviously ignored what I said.

I'm broadcasting.

Aka streaming footage as I play.

I'm back at the queue now as I got disconnected at home -_-

but anyways, here's a link: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/lordponcho/
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-31-2010, 02:43 PM
Thing also is that que seems to stuck in somepoint, or so i think.. It may stay in say place 500 for about 15 min without advancing and when cancel and immediately relog it may jumpo up to 200 players further.. And this has happensd couple of times now.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-31-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm not passing any judgement until the game has been live for at least a month. The complainers need to learn what the launch of an MMO is like. Don't expect to be able to play reliably for a while. Don't like that suggestion, then quit and play an established mmo for a few months until this one is more stable and accessable. This is the kind of thing that happens, there's no getting around it.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-31-2010, 02:46 PM
I really hope there's a glitch in the queing system or they got a server or two shut down. I've only move 5 spaces in 45 minutes. Please, Cryptic. I wanna buy this game. But if this is the way you're gonna run things online, you better switch STO to an offline single player game with occasional expansions for purchase later on to get my 50 bucks. My money is too tight to pay to sit in a virtual line on my computer.