Lt. Commander
# 1 Fix Fleets! So Many Bugs
01-31-2010, 03:44 PM
There are so many bugs with Fleets at the moment and I consider this a crucial part of gameplay.

The biggest pain in the ass is that when you try and set peoples permissions for a rank it will copy them all to the other ranks so right now my second in commands have no powers because it would give them to even the recruits.

You can't limit items withdrawn from bank, only money. Who the hell came up with that?

Also this is off topic but the headstart constant downtime... WE ARE OUT OF BETA I don't care its supposed to be a headstart. Some of us pre-ordered for the headstart like wtf.

I'm so enraged right now i could blow up the cryptic offices.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:33 PM
bumping
10bumps
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Don't forget that fleet uniforms also seem to not be functioning or not implemented.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borstal View Post
There are so many bugs with Fleets at the moment and I consider this a crucial part of gameplay.

The biggest pain in the ass is that when you try and set peoples permissions for a rank it will copy them all to the other ranks so right now my second in commands have no powers because it would give them to even the recruits.

You can't limit items withdrawn from bank, only money. Who the hell came up with that?

Also this is off topic but the headstart constant downtime... WE ARE OUT OF BETA I don't care its supposed to be a headstart. Some of us pre-ordered for the headstart like wtf.

I'm so enraged right now i could blow up the cryptic offices.
Server Performance > Fleets imho.

Fleets are only good if people can actually get online ;p