If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Some characters were stuck in a loading screen with a "Server Not Responding" message
There's a vendor in the personal equipment room in qo'nos who sells weapons/gear for credits.
Quick hints :
- You do more damage when hitting the side and rear of an opponent
- You do more damage when crouching
- Go for split-beam rifles or other high-damage multitarget special attacks
- When in melee, rifle butt them to the ground
- If you are an engineer, drop mines in doorways and intersections to interfere with enemies
- place turrets and generators where they can't be sniped easily
- cloak is great for getting behind the enemy
- try to split up the enemy, but remain together
- if your shields are low, get out of combat for a sec or recharge them