Lt. Commander
# 1 Join the Queue - For a refund
01-31-2010, 03:03 PM
I think we can safely say there is going to be a bigger queue for those wanting their money back than there is to try and actually play this game......

what a disappointment after so much hype and waiting to enjoy this so called 'classic'

Who on Earth has just 1 server cluster for a world wide MMO?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:05 PM
agree i might be asking for a refund also. this is just stupid cryptic should know better my advice to cryptic is to go take some lessons from blizzard
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:07 PM
I just asked Steam for my $60 back. After playing Mass Effect 2 for days on end I just can't go back to this piece of crap game.

I had such high hopes, too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabylonCome View Post
I think we can safely say there is going to be a bigger queue for those wanting their money back than there is to try and actually play this game......

what a disappointment after so much hype and waiting to enjoy this so called 'classic'

Who on Earth has just 1 server cluster for a world wide MMO?
I hate to say it but I was hoping for this to be a Good MMO I could play for year's but This 1 Server is BS and any Co. that think's this is the way to go Should look at Cryptic and STO they could have had a Muiti Million plaier base instead they will be lucky to have a 100,000 die hard fan's they get there money back but they could of have something Great. The game isn't bad it's the stupid **** they did. They can't blame no one but there self. I might come back in 6 month when the game is 10 dollor's or free trail but they can stick it for now. :-(
Lt. Commander
# 5 general
01-31-2010, 03:12 PM
this is just another bad management descion(sp) for a major game. it probably really had nothing to do with the guys doing the development persay....either that or the company goes.."hey we can make this great game for you for X dollars." then they found out they didnt have enough money at the end of development for hardware for thier servers. (probably the reason for offering the lifetime subs, get thier money up front) sooo good going cryptic!!! low ball yourself into a butt load of complaints and looking stupid! and if it truely was just some pencil pusher going "hey spend this money on 40 extra hours of 50 employees doing development rather than 5 extra servers.(and im a net admin i know what a good server goes for, its not much in the scheme of things)" kudos to you for ruining your companys rep.
oh and BTW, if you think i or alot of other people are going to pay to sit in a que for 30 mins, then get on and get stuck at the first loading screen we come to(which has happned to me 2 times already) and have to relog in only to get stuck in a que of 500 + people again you really are plain stupid. i for one will be cancelling my pre order if this is still happening tommorrow.

this is no longer beta, get your crap together cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Total BS !
01-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Ok after waiting in que for a long time...finally make it in...play for maybe 20-30 mins...almost complete a mission... then bam ! kicked out and placed back into the friggin Que ! im not gonna do this crap over and over again.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 03:17 PM
"Thanks to everyone who took part of the beta and let us find new bugs, improve boring things and make the best game ever. We don't need your services anymore, so please go away. But don't stop paying, please."

F'sake...
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adh2119 View Post
Ok after waiting in que for a long time...finally make it in...play for maybe 20-30 mins...almost complete a mission... then bam ! kicked out and placed back into the friggin Que ! im not gonna do this crap over and over again.
I logged back in after 20 minutes of waiting and immediately got disconnected. Cryptic's lack of response is what will probably make me cancel my steam order.

At least Steam might actually provide a service and give me my money back. Too bad Cryptic, the game looked promising.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Here Cryptic, some help from your community.....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...1833&name=Rack

buy MORE than one plz.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuriel71 View Post
buy MORE than one plz.

im in a freaking 1000 person line right now and havent moved for 20 mins now, this is absolutly retarded, Where does the refund line start?