Lt. Commander
ok, this is insane.... I waited in queue for an hour... moved forward about 10 places...I got tired of that when I see on the forum that almost everyone in queue had a different queue stat (i.e. 'place' out of 'number') so I closed out and relogged in.... I have done this several times now and the resulting queue is different every time... First I was 25 out of 497... then 600-something out of over 1000.... then I was 265 of 265.... then 2415 of 2432... etc, etc, etc..... if the login queue is not consistent, then that makes me believe it is a smokescreen for MAJOR issues with hardware (most likely) and maybe even software... either way Cryptic is making players wait in line interminably just for the HOPE that they can play. Now I have also heard from people who waited a long time to finally get in, then get booted while zoning and come back to an even bigger queue...

CRYPTIC, please keep in contact with your subscribers and let them know what is happening... maybe then they won't get so ****ed that they leave the game and take their money with them.... Even lifetime subscribers are talking about refunds now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:39 PM
I am 59 of 719 and was playi g and got toss out whne u are in the game you should keep your place if the server kick you
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:39 PM
Well i have a PC.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Well i have a PC.
um... DUH......
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:41 PM
This is 100% spot on.. Why is it so hard for developers to realize that faithful customers truly appreciate the smallest bit of correspondence in situations like this.

An explanation would be wonderful... but SOMETHING... ANYTHING... ????

Anything less just infuriates your player base... and it's really hard to believe there isn't someone there who could take 5 minutes and hour... and keep the thousands wondering if they even want to keep their accounts informed.

Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Look at the link in my sig, where a dev responded to a question and got straight out called a liar by a guy that thinks he knows more about the code for their game than they do
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:44 PM
I want to know why some of you morons can't figure it out.

Seriously.

Clearly, the servers have been crashing because they're overloading. So Cryptic copied what Blizzard did back when they had the same problem, and set up a queue. This prevents servers from becoming overloaded and thus players can stay online with no problems.

Eventually, they're going to put in bigger and faster servers - to handle the load - and the queue will slowly fade away.

Seriously guys. Use your freaking brains.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrellan
I want to know why some of you morons can't figure it out.

Seriously.

Clearly, the servers have been crashing because they're overloading. So Cryptic copied what Blizzard did back when they had the same problem, and set up a queue. This prevents servers from becoming overloaded and thus players can stay online with no problems.

Eventually, they're going to put in bigger and faster servers - to handle the load - and the queue will slowly fade away.

Seriously guys. Use your freaking brains.
Who is the moron here, I DO know what is PROBABLY going on... but even YOU don't know for sure... you are an Idiot. I am asking for communication, not some jack a s s like you to come call me a moron just to get one more post toward that "Senior Member" tag on the forum.

Here's a Hammer.... go pack sand