Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 03:22 PM
Yes, yes. Please more people follow this guys example.

Because servers will be stable with the less of you there are.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 03:23 PM
i feel for you brother..the games a pile of steaming **** tbh. it wont get much better cryptic aint much of a games machine ill remember not to buy any games that involve the producers of this ***** ie zinc and the other greedy tards.unfortunatly ive commited to a purchase but lucky for me im all grown up and have lots of money. so ill be off after a month.ill still hammer these forums for now tho i like all the fanboys defending it hopeing itll get better.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunofVich View Post
Yes, yes. Please more people follow this guys example.

Because servers will be stable with the less of you there are.
You idiots are the worst - don't you realize that every customer lost just shortens the life of the game? Without revenue there won't be any more content for you and the other children.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 03:26 PM
From the devs:

O/
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee-Bhor View Post
Title says it all, this has gone from bad to worse. I have no faith in Cryptics ability to get this game on track. This will only get worse come 2nd Feb, if I cant cancel, gonna sell my box to some idiot who aint heard that STO sucks ****
Please post if you get a refund because I'm considering the same.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorakhan View Post
You idiots are the worst - don't you realize that every customer lost just shortens the life of the game? Without revenue there won't be any more content for you and the other children.
lol.

Oh and Bai OP
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirius View Post
*hugs* .. that way is the exit sir --->
Excellent. I am sure Atari/Cryptic will be so happy you __________s have solved the server/queue/lagging/dropping problem for them. Let us get as many people to leave the game as possible and all problems are solved for you few. I am sure they will be happy to keep the server open and develop new content for a handful of lifetime subscriptions. Hellgate London had a similar "welcome wagon" in the forum chat by its devoted fans...now does anyone even remember the game?
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 03:30 PM
I love the people who assume that people canceling are either console owners, kids, or people who have never played an MMO launch before.

I've been a PC gamer since I was asking my parents the answers to the 1980's version of "Age verification" on Leisure Suit Larry. Seriously ... there were like 3 questions to answer before you could play the game and they were all about things that happened in the 60's. :p Like naming all the Beatles. Anyway ...

I'm a long time and experienced gamer. I've been through many game launches. I've bought many games I regret buying but I've also seen many games pull themselves up by their boot straps.

That being said I'm canceling because of an old adage. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

It doesn't take a genius to look at a companies track record. This isn't an exception for Cryptic. It's the rule.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 03:33 PM
Cool story, bruv! Kin hasz youre stuffz n all kplx?
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 03:33 PM
for every quiter and whiner 100 people are playing and enjoying the game now
Closed Thread