Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 03:26 PM
NOT happy i paid 50 to play this game and i cant play it because the servers have a 3hr wait,this is major rubish from cryptic.Not only have EU players been shafted by having to use the USA servers and have crap pings lag ETC,but now everytime the USA wakes up we cant even log in.if you paid for ANYTHING else in this world you would get a refund or compo but for some reason time after time software companys get away with it.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Cryptic? More like CRAPTIC!
01-31-2010, 03:28 PM
so this gets to me a little....ive been waiting in the Queue for 15 minutes now without seeing anything change......my friend gets into the Queue after me and is playing within 5 minutes! i know becuse ijm talking with him on the phone the whole time....im a black man and he is a white man..... COINCIDENCE?! anyone else with a similar problem?
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAincient View Post
Um, they know how many orders they have, then they should plan to launch with capasicy for say 5x that number.
It's not rocket science.
Orders aren't actual sales, they're bids/reservations. A small amount of money down doesn't guarentee a sale. When the sale is complete (ie. paid in full) then it can be considered income and can be budgeted accordingly.
I don't doubt a lot of customres are going to cancel and not blaming them if they do. Since the product isn't at official release date yet, all returns/cancellations are pretty much non-disputable.
I bought a lifetime sub so no out for me and I expected trouble based on my prior experiences with Cryptic and Atari. I just hoping things get better eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 03:31 PM
im black and trying to play with my white friends and they all got in and i didnt either.

its like its the 1960s again and I'm getting told to go to the back of the bus. except its 2010 and i have to go to the back of the queue
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SysOpPsyche View Post
Orders aren't actual sales, they're bids/reservations. A small amount of money down doesn't guarentee a sale. When the sale is complete (ie. paid in full) then it can be considered income and can be budgeted accordingly.
I don't doubt a lot of customres are going to cancel and not blaming them if they do. Since the product isn't at official release date yet, all returns/cancellations are pretty much non-disputable.
I bought a lifetime sub so no out for me and I expected trouble based on my prior experiences with Cryptic and Atari. I just hoping things get better eventually.
All they have to do is borrow the champions online ones im sure they wont mind lol
Lt. Commander
# 16
lol. No wonder they sold the year-long and lifetime subs.

They got our money before the problems started. Clever bastages.

Currently position 919 of 987. :/
Lt. Commander
# 17
[quote=madpaddy;1832681]NOT happy i paid 50 to play this game and i cant play it because the servers have a 3hr wait,this is major rubish from cryptic.Not only have EU players been shafted by having to use the USA servers and have crap pings lag ETC,but now everytime the USA wakes up we cant even log in.if you paid for ANYTHING else in this world you would get a refund or compo but for some reason time after time software companys get away with it.[/QUOTE

Most mmo's are played on US servers hate to tell you. I am far from an exceptionalist but the US is not your problem. Sure there is probably an influx of people logging in during peak hours in the US but we are experiencing the same problems you are. It's not just about YOU. WE are experiencing the same here more so than YOU because it is US who log in at the same time when it is YOU who are bright eyed and bushy-tailed while WE are asleep.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrlight View Post
They may have more servers just waiting intl the 2nd to bring them on line . It cost money to run them .
I think this one might be on to something :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Well im white and trying o play with my black friends they got in but i didnt,but then looking at the cue no ****er is getting.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSpork
so this gets to me a little....ive been waiting in the Queue for 15 minutes now without seeing anything change......my friend gets into the Queue after me and is playing within 5 minutes! i know becuse ijm talking with him on the phone the whole time....im a black man and he is a white man..... COINCIDENCE?! anyone else with a similar problem?
Cryptic is aware of your race? It's against federal law for them to even require such information. Information like that is only voluntary.