Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 to the cryptic team
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Cryptic thanks for adding a queue. We did ask for it and we got it.

Cryptic thanks for ajusting the lifetime sub for us Canadians.

Cryptic thanks for working this hard over the weekend to fix the server bugs.

Cryptic thanks for creating this great game that makes users RAGEEEE when they can't play.


thanks Cryptic

anyone else have something nice to say post it here
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Looking forward to game in a few months.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkdown View Post
Cryptic thanks for adding a queue. We did ask for it and we got it.

Cryptic thanks for ajusting the lifetime sub for us Canadians.

Cryptic thanks for working this hard over the weekend to fix the server bugs.

Cryptic thanks for creating this great game that makes users RAGEEEE when they can't play.


thanks Cryptic

anyone else have something nice to say post it here
Thanks for nothing. So you cannot stand in line? Going to a football game must be impossible for you...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:38 PM
Thank you for releasing this game early, it's nice to have an easy reason to hate you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Thank you Cryptic for getting Leonard Nimoy to give his wonderful voice to the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks for letting me post even though I have not purchased the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grufftech View Post
Looking forward to game in a few months.

On this I can agree.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 04:51 PM
Thank's for hosting the forums, without it where would I hunt trolls.

and thanks for giving time from you're life, spouses, and kid to make a game for a bunch of ungrateful grown men living in their mother's basement, also thanks for making it for all of us normal people.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDave View Post
Thanks for letting me post even though I have not purchased the game.
That IS interesting.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz12 View Post
Thank you Cryptic for getting Leonard Nimoy to give his wonderful voice to the game.
I Agree makes the game feel more like Star Trek should be,
Would be nice to have also

William Shatner
DeForest Kelley
Nichelle Nichols
and the others

if you know what i mean
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36 PM.