Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 03:49 PM
I welcome these ones.

It means either:
a) They're deploying more hardware resources into the mix,
b) They're applying fixes to help long-term stability to the code, or
c) They're at the very least flushing the manifolds to improve short-term performance.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grufftech View Post
lol, welcome to launch week.

FYI - It'll get worse.
This

Curious what happens on the 2nd... better prepare some popcorn and watch the froms splode from shear QQ and flames. Well more lolz for me... maybe even some epics ones.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeway121
I dont beleave this. I have just went ont he IRC channel and was told the server is comming down for ATELEAST 1.5 - 2 hours. This is not on and i am so annoyed. This is the 2nd time now this has happend
no its the 2nd time in the last 6 hours....
Lt. Commander
# 14
I just wish they would TELL us why. I'm a lifer in this game and am already starting to regret giving them my money. This lack of anyway to contact them for a quick garentied response is realy getting to me now
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidel View Post
Why do you applaud them?

They have taken the servers down what 4 times? 6 times? this weekend alone.

Its awful frankly.
So... you'd prefer them not fix things in a timely manner?

You ***** when things are broke... you ***** when things get worked on...
Do us a favor and cancel your subscription, return your game, and crawl back into your mother's womb.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 03:53 PM
i totally agree ive never played a game so good and at the same time so terrible,u guys really need to get your act togeather or ur going to loose ur customer base befor u even have one, FIX THE PVP ive got like 7 missions where i cant play casue its broken whats the point of having fed vs klingon of u cannot fight each other i got banned from irc chat for saying cryptic sucks dont make that the case where u actually do suck
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zayfard View Post
I just wish they would TELL us why. I'm a lifer in this game and am already starting to regret giving them my money. This lack of anyway to contact them for a quick garentied response is realy getting to me now
I agree....

THIS IS HEADSTART NOT BETA.

WE ARE PAYING FOR THIS BS
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 03:54 PM
I was in the middle of a mission - I sure hope it saves my progress. (Just finished with the Gorn ground mission on Kassae IV - very fun.)
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 03:55 PM
I was very patient with them over the course of OB, because it was beta. Now it is headstart, something we get as a bonus for pre-ordering. It is slightly more annoying now, however I've said enough mean things in the past few days so I'm just gonna sit back and wait. I'll be playing Mass Effect 2, theres no downtime in that game!
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikaelus View Post
I welcome these ones.

It means either:
a) They're deploying more hardware resources into the mix,
b) They're applying fixes to help long-term stability to the code, or
c) They're at the very least flushing the manifolds to improve short-term performance.
Actually, this would fit the timeline for those rush ordered servers to get added into the server farm.