Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi All: Just asking if anyone have a extra Gamestop preorder Starship code, love to get one but I dont want to buy another copy of the game? If you do can you send me a pm please, I be real greatfully ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm pretty sure the starship is tied to the retail key not the preorder key, in which case if someone gave you the code, it would make their copy of the game worthless. I could be wrong, but I think that is how it works.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:51 PM
On the Gamestop web site it say it a bonus item. I think you get the code when picking up your game. I guess you can register the code on your STO account. I just like to get the Enterprise ship for this game , for my LT and LT Commander till I get to the next class of Starship
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 03:54 PM
Some people who pre-ordered might not even get it. I received an e-mail from them telling me it was first come, first served. I don't know why a code for a game is limited in such a way, if it's a pre-order bonus then every pre-order should receive it. It's not like it's a physical item made in limited numbers.