Lt. Commander
# 51
01-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Queues in the headstart phase are not a harbinger of happiness I fear.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warduke73 View Post
Why So Serious!
You actually made me laugh a bit
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-31-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Well, people wanted him in game. Cryptic promised to put him in the game. Now, he is part of the game

Everyone please give a warm welcome to..

The Q
HAHAHAHA very true
Lt. Commander
# 54 Frustrating
01-31-2010, 04:18 PM
Im not one to complain much... being in this instance its been free to check it out, but while playing this game Ive been booted far more often than have been playing since head start has started. Whats frustrating is that I am really trying to like this game, just is hard when you are trying to complete a mission and BAM the server goes down again. So you wait, and wait... and come back in an hour maybe. Log back on and you are thankfully at your last point. Ok, you finish that mission, then you start another one... Long load times, I mean really long. You get into the mission and same thing happens. SERVER DISCONNECTION. I will stick it out for the free month that comes with the subscription, since I really want this to work, but after that if this same problem keeps popping up then its over. If it smells like crap, and plays like crap... then I guess its all excrement.
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-31-2010, 04:19 PM
I think Cryptic should give early starteers something to make up for all this though, otherwise they just sold something that doesnt work, barely managed to play this because of work, whenrver I've been able to get on its been down or going down.

I've played many mmos on launch but ''early start'' makes it sound like its the finished game and you just have to pay abit more to play it early, which with all this downtime and ques realy isnt the case. most mmos only have problems with the amount of players that log into the server, however that should have been avertade seeing as you HAD to pre-order to get into this early start, therefore cryptic had sales figures and could have adjusted the server size or number of servers to ovoid this but they failed.
Lt. Commander
# 56

Just trying to release some of the pressure. People can only Mast#%bate so many times in one day before the skin starts to rip.
Lt. Commander
# 57
Quote:

Just trying to release some of the pressure. People can only ********** so many times in one day before the skin starts to rip.
I hear that!
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-31-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen-o-licious
Im not one to complain much... being in this instance its been free to check it out, but while playing this game Ive been booted far more often than have been playing since head start has started. Whats frustrating is that I am really trying to like this game, just is hard when you are trying to complete a mission and BAM the server goes down again. So you wait, and wait... and come back in an hour maybe. Log back on and you are thankfully at your last point. Ok, you finish that mission, then you start another one... Long load times, I mean really long. You get into the mission and same thing happens. SERVER DISCONNECTION. I will stick it out for the free month that comes with the subscription, since I really want this to work, but after that if this same problem keeps popping up then its over. If it smells like crap, and plays like crap... then I guess its all excrement.
well said that man.