Lt. Commander
# 61
01-31-2010, 05:17 PM
They have until tomorrow night to fix this stupid crap. Else refund via Steam before the game launch.

Had high hopes for this game - my first MMO.
So far - I'm seriously disappointed given I've gotten in 5minutes of game time in a "head start".
Lt. Commander
# 62
01-31-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnlaw View Post
... Now, go wipe your nose.
Sounds like something a parent would say to children. Meaning the speaker is an adult ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
... same thing with you children
Normaly an adult would reference the word children, anyone younger than they, meaning the speaker must be an adult ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arth150
Less QQ

More Pew Pew!
So, if there's so many adults here, why talk like children? ... QQ ... Pew Pew ... rather sounds like baby-talk to me ...

What does it mean?

After 54 years, I forgot how to speak baby-talk. Someone please translate "QQ ... Pew Pew" for me.

Lt. Commander
# 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriansw View Post

just because you "have" freedom of speach (or rather, you like to think you do.. go try it some time for real) doesnt mean you "Have" to speak.
See, the problem is, when you do speak, you demonstrate the need for contraception....

What I find so amusing, fanboi, is you don't seem to understand that this maxim applies to you as well. If you don't like people complaining, skip the complaint threads and go do whatever it is you fanbois do when the game is down.
Lt. Commander
# 64
QQ is like eyes crying...

So... less QQ more pewpew means... quit crying and start shooting... or quit yer crying and play...

Basically shutyerpiehole.
Lt. Commander
# 65
01-31-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitt View Post
They have until tomorrow night to fix this stupid crap. Else refund via Steam before the game launch.

So far - I'm seriously disappointed given I've gotten in 5minutes of game time in a "head start".
Im lt commander 2, not sure how or why you have only gotten 5 minutes of time in.
mabe you work alot?
Lt. Commander
# 66
It seems the only people who are really fine with the way things are... are the people who have paid lifetime subs or have just played so many MMO's that they become immune to crappy practice. Maybe it's just me but I'd expect more from a company who only makes MMO's.
Lt. Commander
# 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirsath
Im sorry, could you post that again, all i got was bla bla bla bla.
It's ok, I wouldn't expect someone with that reply to understand simple logic and facts. Go eat some twinkies or something stay out of any form of discussion, you're more than likely better at eating then speaking.
Lt. Commander
# 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitt View Post

This is my forth MMO. All launches were very similar.
Lt. Commander
# 69
01-31-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroG661
Release is in two days... they don't have much time to polish, and frankly, the headstart wasn't billed at Beta 2.O, so one could make the arguemtn it should have been in fighting shape by now...
Bro, i hate to say it cause yall know it, but, all mmo's started this way,hellgate London,wow, war, conan, eve, ****. To name a few, they all had to stretch test to fix and adapt to the client base, but it cant be done while online. Allow them some time to produce a game....If its not to your liking come release then you can cry. Go watch the pro bowl and have an ice cream.
Lt. Commander
# 70
01-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyhate View Post
Bro, i hate to say it cause yall know it, but, all mmo's started this way,hellgate London,wow, war, conan, eve, ****. To name a few, they all had to stretch test to fix and adapt to the client base, but it cant be done while online. Allow them some time to produce a game....If its not to your liking come release then you can cry. Go watch the pro bowl and have an ice cream.
Stress tests are a common practice of Beta testing.