Lt. Commander
# 1 My Faith Shaken, Cryptic
01-31-2010, 04:34 PM
Dear Cryptic,
I have a 12 month membership. Since open Beta I have been defending Cryptic on the forums. Beta is for testing purposes only and you all have done a fabulous job fixing the bugs and addressing the issues. Now we're almost at official launch and my faith is shaken. The server has been down more than up and now you've implemented login server ques. Come official launch there will be alot of people buying a game expecting to get into it immediately, not to mention those of us with 1 year and lifetime subscriptions. I'm not paying to wait in a que. I have limited time to play, when I play. If there's a 20 - 45 minutes wait to play, you'll be losing a lot of customers. Some will be demanding refunds. Now you have alot of customers right now not knowing what's going on here. Give us a bone here. Start informing your clients of what the problems are. Perhaps that will actually pacify us until the next crash, oh I mean emergency downtime. Again, Cryptic you've fixed most of the bugs and the game is very good, but these constant server problems and then to make your customers wait in a que is unacceptable. I hope you will increase or add to whatever it is that you have so that the server(s) isn't overwhelmed and so that your customers do not have to wait in some ridiculous login server que.

*queue(s)
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:34 PM
mine's not...some hiccups...will be solved soon...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
i will cancel so fast
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:38 PM
Have faith in the Christ and he will forgive your sins