Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strombonni
for civil game discussion and information. Right now is a delicate time for such a huge undertaking as is a MMO, and I have no problems with the servers going down occasionally.

I realize this is a temporary thing.

What I can't stand anymore is the massive negativity and trolling going on this forum now. Cryptic...your forum is a seething pit. Because the forum is so negative, it only drives away people looking for a discussion on game elements. Which means...most will end up going somewhere else for a constructive discussion on what you have created.

Right now, I believe you are doing your best to make STO as successful as possible give the time and resources you have. But you are setting a precedent as to why type of forum you will have for fans of your creation, and by allowing it to remain full of so many negative threads, you are hurting your fans and yourself.

500 posts of "OMG !@#$!#@$!@#$ servers down again OMG DOWNTIME OMG I HATE THIS GAME" do nothing. Constructive, polite discussion is so much for helpful for the game as a whole.

Please, Cryptic, tighten up on your moderation.
I completely agree with you.

It's just the teenagers that are pist because they have school tomorrow.

-avery
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 04:38 PM
What other forums do you recommend? I'll try it out with you.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty1117 View Post
This is a lesson for Cryptic. If you cannot provide basic service then you cannot expect your community to act rationally. There's not much else to say on this. Get the game working and the spam will stop.
It's not my fault I'm acting like a douchebag, it's Cryptic's fault!

Mommy, he pushed me first!

Grow up. People have the choice to act like they're 5, or 35. The fact they choose the former is no fault of Cryptic's.

I didn't pay ANY extra for open beta access, or head start access. These are PERKS. The fact they are free negates any "I paid for this product" crap people are posting when it comes to lost time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -avery
I completely agree with you.

It's just the teenagers that are pist because they have school tomorrow.

-avery
hahahahahaha