Lt. Commander
# 1 Head Start Refund
01-31-2010, 05:11 PM
At this point Cryptic has failed to deliver a head start that people paid for. I think some financial compensation is in order.

I would recommend a credit of $5 to every head start purchase as a credit toward monthly subscriptions or a refund for lifetime subscribers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 05:13 PM
Wahhhh-Wahhhhh, BooHoo!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 05:19 PM
The game is looking up! Were weeding out all the kids now! Woot!
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan66
At this point Cryptic has failed to deliver a head start that people paid for. I think some financial compensation is in order.

I would recommend a credit of $5 to every head start purchase as a credit toward monthly subscriptions or a refund for lifetime subscribers.

This actually isn't a post of WAHH THIS GAME SUCKS.. It is straight to the point. In a way, we were offered the option to pay to get a head start. And like was mentioned, due to downtime this hasn't happened. I just don't think they can legally list on websites "get a headstart" as a feature and not really offer it.

Also, I like the game, I am thinking about subbing, but still holding out to see what happens.
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan66

You fail. Either stop your whining or GTFO of our game. That goes for all the complainers.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerphate View Post
This actually isn't a post of WAHH THIS GAME SUCKS.. It is straight to the point. In a way, we were offered the option to pay to get a head start. And like was mentioned, due to downtime this hasn't happened. I just don't think they can legally list on websites "get a headstart" as a feature and not really offer it.

Also, I like the game, I am thinking about subbing, but still holding out to see what happens.
You ALSO fail. I didn't pay for the head start, many people didnt. They paid for the extras and bonuses. The headstart was simply another bonus - and they are getting it, they should have used their brains and figured out what that entitles BEFORE buying it if that was their own reason.

Headstarts are almost always - Just. Like. This.

Use your head or AGAIN, GTFO out game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 05:32 PM
JeHosaphras

Look if you really need your 5 bucks back...you should get a job and not play .....

I am as upset about down time as the next guy...but where do you draw the line and accept that at best, we might get a I am sorry. Might not get that, just saying , getting on and asking for 5 bucks back does little more than open you up for this kind of post, sorry
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen_spark
You ALSO fail. I didn't pay for the head start, many people didnt. They paid for the extras and bonuses. The headstart was simply another bonus - and they are getting it, they should have used their brains and figured out what that entitles BEFORE buying it if that was their own reason.

Headstarts are almost always - Just. Like. This.

Use your head or AGAIN, GTFO out game.
"Early Start Program
This is only available when you preorder. Early Start is currently scheduled to begin on January 29th, 2010." - Direct2Drive

I think thats what they were referring to, many people are under the impression that the headstart is only available by preordering the game - which you do have to pay for.
I'm sure if noone paid for this bonus then they wouldnt feel cheated

Feel free to hurl childish abuse at me too but im not quitting, im not saying im leaving etc, im just pointing out a potential reason why people have overreacted
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Dunno what you're going on about, I got me an 11-level advantage (more, if I get time to play tomorrow) over the live launch crowd