Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSunBird View Post
I hear you, man. The only reason I'm on the forums now and not playing is because I'm at work. The forums will always paint the game as far worse than it really is, in every way.

Janeway does not get enough love.
I second that!! Janeway is and will always be my favorite captain! The others were good and i have nothing against them, but personally i found Janeway to be more real than the other ones.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 06:12 PM
I think commander shran is the best captain.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crushorange View Post
You think Janeway is the best captain?
I thought she was pretty good. A little too intense for my tastes tho!
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjermin View Post
I second that!! Janeway is and will always be my favorite captain! The others were good and i have nothing against them, but personally i found Janeway to be more real than the other ones.
Picard is my #1 fave, but Janeway and Sisko are tied for second. Jameway was a very strong woman who managed to get her crew through some very tough places and difficult moral decisions in order to get home. As a chick, I think it's nice to have a strong female figure up on tv that isn't just there to give the boys some boobies to stare at.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmars View Post
These forums are bringing me down, man.

I'm 37 and have been a Star Trek fan for about 36 years. I had a viewmaster with Star Trek cartoons in it when I was a kid and my teddy bears were bridge officers.

I can do the nerdy Vulcan sign, I didn't like Enterprise and Janeway is the best Captain.

I am not a hardcore gamer. I tired WoW but got tired of running everywhere on my own.

This game is just bloody good fun. It's been very easy to pick up and I've managed to chicken wing my way through most things so far. Sector Space is brilliant, and USS Team Yankee has been kicking ass and taking names. I'm beating up Klingons and those dog things and shooting Gorn ships while I navigate beautiful star systems.

So I will keep playing an hour or so a night (except last night when I was up till 3am).

This game is not perfect, but then neither is Star Trek.

Engage!
I agree completely bro. Except Kirk FTW!...lol
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 06:19 PM
I liked Kirk and Sisko myself. I want to be a Frengi when i grow up....