Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppenRazor
So it's too much for us to want a game to launch 'seamlessly'? Just because this is the trend... why are you supporting it by writing rubbish? If only people like you learned, maybe I (and others like me) would finally get what we are supposed to get and not a half-finished work in progress. You make me ill.
You sir ARE ill on your own arrogance of what you think you have the right to demand of a product or service that you wish to buy. If it upsets you so much, simply do not make the purchase. That IS THE EXTENT of any and all expectation you have. Your attitude is why many businesses reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. No one owes you diddly-squat. If it makes you so ill, please go puke where someone will give a ****...

Sorry, no "middle-finger" smilley available for ya
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:
I will not, because unlike you, i don't have 'lowered expectations'. Somebody could probably give you a nice shiny red ball and you would be happy for hours on end.
Your gonna go no where in life. Hope you have fun living in your mothers basement.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 07:20 PM
Quote:
So it's too much for us to want a game to launch 'seamlessly'? Just because this is the trend... why are you supporting it by writing rubbish? If only people like you learned, maybe I (and others like me) would finally get what we are supposed to get and not a half-finished work in progress. You make me ill.
Someone voicing an opinion which is different from your own makes you ill? Perhaps you should see a therapist about that.

I'm sure we all, or at least most of us, want a game to launch seamlessly. Not only that, but completely floor us with it's spectacularness. However, we are mature enough to realize that will never happen. Because people are DIFFERENT. With different likes and dislikes. What makes one person chortle with glee makes another puke in rage. Now, if a game company came out with a game tailored for just one person....well, sure. You could expect it to completely wow you. But how would that happen? "Cryptic presents....SteppenRazor ONline!" Do you HONESTLY expect a game company to spend millions of dollars and thousands of man hours to make a game specifically for you? Unless you're signing the checks it ain't happening. Instead, they MUST make their games to appeal to enough people to stay in the black. They can NOT make everyone happy. Because what makes one person happy may make another one ill......
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 07:23 PM
[quote=Valkyrie01][b]

And much of what I've read on the forums, as of late, have been sorely lacking in tact and class. Too many people see the internet is a free pass to say or do whatever they want. Many of you could do with a dose of reality.

On a personal note, I think people that complain when they cannot game as much as someone else "because they have a life" should just die. QUOTE]

In one sentence you spout off about people not posting with any class or tact, and then you turn around and tell people they should die....

Please get back on your bi-polar meds asap!
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
I will not, because unlike you, i don't have 'lowered expectations'. Somebody could probably give you a nice shiny red ball and you would be happy for hours on end.
oh it looks like it's getting late for someone.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Nice.

It seems that puttin someone on ignore in game carries over into the forum and hide's that persons posts, kudos to cryptic on that one.