Lt. Commander
# 1 Tribbles
01-31-2010, 08:05 PM
I acquired a pair of tribbles due to some lucky drops. I logged out, thinking nothing of it, and when I logged in the next day, I had several tribbles. I gave one to each of my away team (since they have the self heal) and had two left in my inventory. Now I have 4 in my inventory.

I know the lore, but I was just wondering... are they supposed to be breeding, or is this a bug? Personally, I hope it is intentional.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldanor View Post
I acquired a pair of tribbles due to some lucky drops. I logged out, thinking nothing of it, and when I logged in the next day, I had several tribbles. I gave one to each of my away team (since they have the self heal) and had two left in my inventory. Now I have 4 in my inventory.

I know the lore, but I was just wondering... are they supposed to be breeding, or is this a bug? Personally, I hope it is intentional.
It appears like they reproduce if you have a food item in your inventory
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:

IF you have food they breed...no food, no extra tribbles
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 08:14 PM
Ah! Do they actually consume the food? Or does it just have to be present.

This owns, btw.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Ah! Do they actually consume the food? Or does it just have to be present.

This owns, btw.
They consume it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 08:17 PM
Each tribble replaces a food item with another tribble.