Lt. Commander
# 41
01-31-2010, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
yes. let's all become complacant with recieving poor quality service, that's the way to get things changed for the better right?

if your customers have such low expectations then you have no obligation to give them anything more than that.

what a bunch of sheep.
Low expectations? Or maybe we just have patience and know that most companies who launch MMO's take time to get the kinks worked out.

Every MMO has had bumpy starts.

Also, I couldn't give a **** less about someone elses expectations of a game. Posting garbage about how you're canceling and how the game sucks is not constructive feed back. Its a temper tantrum, its childish, and I am not your parent and will not coddle you like the whiney baby you are while telling you its ok and I'll buy you a new tonka truck to make you feel better.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-31-2010, 08:16 PM
I Recent account holders will be pleased that few people who have been in the game longer will advance their skills further than theirs.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-31-2010, 08:28 PM
Well, I've been registered since 2008 and I have no problems with the game. There are small issues that any new game has but nothing that's stopping me from loving this game. It's the only MMO I've ever really enjoyed playing. Bored to death with Wow after about level 12 and never wanted to spend too much money on CoH. Dungeon Runners was kinda cool.
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-31-2010, 08:39 PM
I've been through enough betas to know to be patient and when it's beyond help. I see STO improving rapidly and quickly sorting its problems out. The bugs I reported are all fixed and the main problem (the server crashes) is caused by too much success and can be sorted with more servers which are already on their way. No fanboiness just playing it every day and seeing for myself.

If you really can't be patient then play something else and come back to STO later when everythings settled down.

I'm not deluded though and if STO was completely broken then I wouldn't defend it buts it's not. It has the same problems every new launch has to some degree or another.

You want a bad MMO then play Alganon that's one game that I won't defend.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-31-2010, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1701 View Post
I Recent account holders will be pleased that few people who have been in the game longer will advance their skills further than theirs.

[Universal Translator: Fail] What?
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-31-2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenchuan View Post
because its astroturf from the marketing agency. some of the fake posters are really obvious.
...And Bingo was his name-o!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-31-2010, 09:24 PM
To add to my post and to prove I'm not a fanboi; they still haven't fixed the texture of Andorias moon despite me reporting it. The fixed the important anomaly tracking leads off the map one though so see: progress.
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-31-2010, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelandric
I'm just curious why every thread that's unhappy with the queue, or outtage, or poor communication etc... sees a quick rebuke from some new Jan 2010 account.

Would someone care to hypothesis?
OH NOES!

You have discovered that the Illuminati are supporting this game with covert forum agents, trying to undermine anyone trying to criticize the game!

Or you discovered that you are an idiot, what's the matter, never heard a dissenting opinion before? Time to unplug from the internet and go build a sofa cushion fort in the living room for you to hide in!