Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 04:19 PM
Rabbel rabbel rabbel...!!!! Rabbel rabbel rabbel! "quoted from Randy Marsh"
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 09:10 PM
On a positive note one more until our pre-order bonuses!!
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavetrooper View Post
Guys/Girls,

Come on give Cryptic a bloody chance!
I've never met so many impatient and complaining people! Remember we are on headstart and do you all suffer from short term memory?! This game has come leaps and bounds from development to beta to now in a relatively short time. Overall it is in good shape and will only get better. Please give it a chance to blossom and don't kill it off before it even gets going.

Also those who say it is a rip off from Champions Online and City of Heroes, one question have you actually played them? Yes the engine is the same, but this game is in an entirely different league!

Finally for all those patient gamers who just what to enjoy the game and give Cryptic more than the headstart sorry for being negative just fed up with all the negativity being thrown at this game

You obviously haven't played very many games at this point in their development.

Oh and you're not going to win brownie points with cryptic, maybe some fanbois but fanbois are like spoiled women, the first time you do ANYTHING they don't approve of they'll claw your eyes out and swear you just killed the pope.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 09:44 PM
2 and half hours -To from trying to log in - getting logged in and then jumping one system over to Memory Alpha - and stuck once again on the load from Memory Alpha and have been for 30 minutes. It sucks it is frustrating but it is what it is at least it has given me time to get my comics backed and boarded from the last 3 months.