Lt. Commander
the mini quest are way to long. And the main quest line sometimes can turn into a really long mission. I just blew an hour and half doing a mission from admiral Quin. for only 156 skill points.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm
the mini quest are way to long. And the main quest line sometimes can turn into a really long mission. I just blew an hour and half doing a mission from admiral Quin. for only 156 skill points.
It's not so much the length, but the repetitiveness that makes them stand out to me as boring. All the quests usually involve the repetition of one thing: scan this asteroid 7 times, wipe out that squadron 5 times, scan this data on the ground 6 times... especially the ones that involve wiping out a squadron, that can take a while... and then you've gotta do it again, and again. Be good if the missions were mixed up a little, had more depth, or something. They just become so boring so fast because they're just so damn repetitive and bland. That's my two cents (note, it's just a constructive complaint, I still like the game).
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsky View Post
It's not so much the length, but the repetitiveness that makes them stand out to me as boring. All the quests usually involve the repetition of one thing: scan this asteroid 7 times, wipe out that squadron 5 times, scan this data on the ground 6 times... especially the ones that involve wiping out a squadron, that can take a while... and then you've gotta do it again, and again. Be good if the missions were mixed up a little, had more depth, or something. They just become so boring so fast because they're just so damn repetitive and bland. That's my two cents (note, it's just a constructive complaint, I still like the game).
agree its the same thing over and over. Kind of funny i remember saying swg was a dead game with no depth to it but then when i look at a game when they first come out before they have those years of development there is nothing to do just the same thing over and over until they get that time to add in all the other things that make MMORPGS what they are.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah I agree. The rewards for the time put in are not good enough.
Sometimes the quests are so buggy that you can't complete them so you spend an hour for no reward.
I will probably stick to repeatable quests for now. They seem to work at least and it doesnt take forever to complete them.