Lt. Commander
# 1 Server Stability = Happiness
01-31-2010, 10:58 PM
Maybe I was lucky. Maybe tonight's patch really fixed things.

Regardless, I just had a great time playing for the last several hours. My fingers are crossed that the stability is here to stay.

Lt. Cmdr and a new ship + stability == happiness.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:03 PM
P.S., I was happily surprised by the change of pace at Starbase 113 when there was an entire adventure that was story-based, with some actual attempt at Trek-iness instead of just combat. Nice change of pace!
Lt. Commander
# 3 happy as well
01-31-2010, 11:28 PM
have just spent the last couple of hours happily and merrily playing away working the ends of my digits into the keyboard...must check on RL...stable servers proably due to todays patch, I hope it stays this way
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:30 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the patch didnt fix anything...

The servers went down at about 00.00 for Europeans.. and back up 01.00 am at which point most europeans would have gone to bed...

The fact that europeans had work in the morning Is what fixed the issue...

Rest assured the same problem will resurface tommorow only to be "fixed" at midnight EU time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 11:55 PM
I guess only time will tell. I love the fact that I have backwards work hours. Allows me to get some game time in at non USA peak times. I probably play mostly with EURO players.

I am looking forward to some actual game time... providing that my client doesn't keep crashing my system for some strange reason.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munx View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the patch didnt fix anything...

The servers went down at about 00.00 for Europeans.. and back up 01.00 am at which point most europeans would have gone to bed...

The fact that europeans had work in the morning Is what fixed the issue...

Rest assured the same problem will resurface tommorow only to be "fixed" at midnight EU time.
Great assumption.