Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
What level must i be to get the full reward for Lt Cmdr 7 missions?

I used to get full reward for Lt Cmdr 2 missions back when i was a Lt 8. But back then i wasn't counting.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:50 PM
I dont understand what you mean? By not getting the rewards?

Does it not let you select the reward? does it lower the rewards ? I have no problem looting stuff as a LCDR 5, and no problem getting my quest rewards,
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:52 PM
You can get this message if you teamed up with someone that had this mission and they left the team and you finished it, for example.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 05:27 PM
No no, i mean things like randomly doing patrol and exploration missions.

For instance. At the moment i am Lt Cmdr 3. If i head to the Khazan Cluster (Or Khazan Nebula?) in Alpha-Centauri and try to do one "unknown system" patrol mission the SP given for that mission will be lower.

This is in place to prevent you from going to Cardassian sectors as a Lieutenant 1 and doing the scan-only missions for massive Captain level SP.

If you try to do one exploration mission in Hromi cluster as a Lt 5 you will get 39 SP. But if you try as a LT 9 you will get 103 SP.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Ok, hope this helps someone. In order to properly receive reward for a mission one should be at least 3 levels from the mission level.

I.E. To do the Lt. Cmdr 7 missions in Khazan Cluster one should be at least Lt. Cmdr 4.