Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 03:36 AM
Hate to say to say it but it seem like your in the same boat as me. I pre-ordered a retail copy from my local EB and i've been told i wont be gettng my Headstart key until at least the 5th of Febraury..

According to EB the headstart has been extended to the 21st of Feb for us australians but i cant see how that can really be any sort of Headstart since the servers will have gone live world wide by then..

I'm certainly not happy about this and think people like you and i should have the option of redeeming our headstart key for our choice of pre-order bonus item since its through no fault of our own we missed the headstart.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexa
i am australian, i figured that since the game was going out on the 2nd and its almost the 3rd here it must be about time? When exactly should i expect an email? Today, tomorrow... the fifth??
huh?
10:31pm Monday (EST) - Time in Canberra, Australia
Kingston 11:01pm NFT
Lord Howe Island 10:31pm LHST
Adelaide 10:01pm CST
Perth 7:31pm WST
The Settlement 6:31pm CXT

I still make it 1st for aussies?

Game will go live based on server timezone

so expect it to be around 10am PST on 2nd Feb, the only reason UK time is 5th is for box delivery, but if you have a pre-order key you are in headstart and jsut need to input your retail key when you get your box
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badem View Post
huh?
, but if you have a pre-order key you are in headstart and jsut need to input your retail key when you get your box
Problem with that is were not getting our boxes untill the 11th or 18th of February and from what i've been told headstart keys on the 5th thus we miss headstart because of the distributor.