Lt. Commander
I am English, but I live in France.

If I buy the game in France, and thus install the "French" version, will I still be able to play the game in English?

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 04:38 AM
My game has a language-selection box that has English, French and German. I suppose that the game simply ships with all translations on board. And even if it didn't, you could easily download an English client. It won't be a problem
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 04:45 AM
Ok, thank you Rannasha

I suppose the language selection option will be available whether I buy the boxed game or the digital download ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepfry333
Ok, thank you Rannasha

I suppose the language selection option will be available whether I buy the boxed game or the digital download ?
Speaking as a programmer, why would you make a difference in code for how the game is packaged that also restricts your customers? The only reason the make the versions different died out when CDs became available: disk space. In times of 3.5" floppy installations adding an additional language might have made your product more expensive to produce - nowadays DVDs can handle all languages in the world and have space left over.

The DD version had several languages (I forgot which) and removing them would make maintaining the product more expensive. Thus I am willing to bet that the box version has the same choices as DD.