Lt. Commander
# 1 Newbie question.
02-01-2010, 02:26 AM
I have ended a mission which reward was a tactical crew to my ship. I click oh her and press in the dialog "Join us" but when i try to assign her on the tactical space i cannot. Do I have to carry her? What should I do?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivious View Post
I have ended a mission which reward was a tactical crew to my ship. I click oh her and press in the dialog "Join us" but when i try to assign her on the tactical space i cannot. Do I have to carry her? What should I do?

Thanks
Well, it would depend on your ship and the number of consoles. If you have 2 tactical consoles and you just received a 3rd, she would just be available in the assignment slot or able to be used as part of your away team.

Press the K key and then look under the assignment tab. See if she is there.

While in the assignment tab you can select the drop down arrow and say I'll use Katie in place of Phil on your ship for whatever tactical slot you choose.

I hope that helps answer your question.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 03:57 AM
Thank you, my problem is that apperars on the "k" window on the right but on the tab doesn't appears, i havent assigned anybody yet to the tactical console. The ship is the tier1.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivious View Post
Thank you, my problem is that apperars on the "k" window on the right but on the tab doesn't appears, i havent assigned anybody yet to the tactical console. The ship is the tier1.
If the boff is listed on the right of the Assignments tab, under 'candidates', you need to double-click him/her and select 'join crew', or whatever the option is called.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 04:31 AM
Yes, i have already done that. I selected the "Join crew" option but she still doesnt appears in the tab (any).
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 05:13 AM
according to the help your Bridge officers must be same or lower rank than you before they can be assigned to a console
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 05:19 AM
i to am having this bug, have now completed 3 diffrent missions where im ment to be rewarded a bridge officer. I have buggd it each time.

be nice if can get these rembursed as in my reckoning im due 3 of them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapur
i to am having this bug, have now completed 3 diffrent missions where im ment to be rewarded a bridge officer. I have buggd it each time.

be nice if can get these rembursed as in my reckoning im due 3 of them.

Thank you very much.

POST CLOSED