Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 04:25 AM
Didn't get my Science Officer. Very ticked. Will a GM award it if I report this or am I screwed?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camoron View Post
Didn't get my Science Officer. Very ticked. Will a GM award it if I report this or am I screwed?
No one knows, devs have yet to comment on any thread like this apart from "we know".
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 10:23 AM
the ultimate klingon and other missions did not reward the item for myself also. i have opned bug reports on each mission that failed to reward. forum posts are good to let other players know but also make sure you bug report them too
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsmeat
This is a serious game hampering, upsetting, and frustrating issue with the game. I needs to be fixed. GMs need to know this and and I would hope that they would actually help repair the loss to the characters experiencing this loss until this bug is fixed.

They won't in my experience. I've filed GM tickets and bugs everytime this happens and been told tough luck, we won't give you your missing items even though we know it's broken. Very poor customer service position to take on this IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 12:10 PM
I'd also like to add that I've missed out on Quest rewards on two occasions.

Additionally the New Officer quests have never been successful for me. No, they are not in the Assignments tab, and no, my list of non-commissioned officers list is not full; its empty. I've tried going back to Starbase to accept the new officer in person but I've never successfully been rewarded a BO.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 02:13 PM
I missed 3 or 4 Officers (Uncommon+) as reward and a Body Armor Mk IV (Rare).

And I send a bug reports.

I hope they fixed it really fast.

Perhaps lost question rewards come back.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2010, 02:20 PM
I posted a thread about this last night here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=95624 and actually got a reply from Stormshade. They're aware of the bug and are working to fix it.

In the last 2 days of headstart I have not received a total of 6 mission rewards - 2 being BO's and 4 being gear that I actually needed. I hope that while they have the servers down they put in a fix for this, because this is a bug that will definitely deter people from playing STO.