Lt. Commander
# 21 Yargh
02-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Lifetime with Chat.

You might still get a refund.
Hijacking this thread to tell Chat, that after reading a lot on this forums lately, you're the only person here that gives me the creeps. You scare me. Seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-01-2010, 07:31 AM
im a lifer too
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
LOCUTUS have you gone mad? Something better than the borg?

in all honesty though perhaps you are right

i mean if we were still in the collective our reactive personal shields would still work and we would be pwn now were borg nubs in space whop cant assimilate or adapt

We are the borg
Please dont resist
Resistance hurts my crew
I may have become infected by that borg anti virus EKK!! lol.

I was reading in some of the game threads about statistics and traits ect that you recieved and it seemed the trills were more game valued then what borg cpts recieved. I do say this though...a renegade borg would be more fearsome then some trill, but thats just my two cents into the pot

But on that note iam off to bed...7:30am gonna sleep till 3pm lol not really need to get some stuff done today...sigh...gonna be some grumpy tonight, hope the gf isnt up for nookie lol WAIt what am i saying *smacks self* lol night gang *waves*
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-01-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
I may have become infected by that borg anti virus EKK!! lol.

I was reading in some of the game threads about statistics and traits ect that you recieved and it seemed the trills were more game valued then what borg cpts recieved. I do say this though...a renegade borg would be more fearsome then some trill, but thats just my two cents into the pot

But on that note iam off to bed...7:30am gonna sleep till 3pm lol not really need to get some stuff done today...sigh...gonna be some grumpy tonight, hope the gf isnt up for nookie lol WAIt what am i saying *smacks self* lol night gang *waves*
wish my gf was up for nookie all she does is grumble about how cold it is and about the lack of food.

oh well sometimes you have to remind them when its a choice between borg and food.

BORG DO NOT EAT
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-01-2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
dam you chat!!! lol, HEY! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE *glares* you changed you pic!!! *attacks* :p
You have to admit it's a pretty good argument if you want a refund. :p

On a side note... Money Chat had saved up for LT was given to the bf so he could get dreads.
So LT will come at a later date. Not that Chat mind paying monthly she will stay until the game dies no matter what... Or until Chat dies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilthanaz View Post
Hijacking this thread to tell Chat, that after reading a lot on this forums lately, you're the only person here that gives me the creeps. You scare me. Seriously.
*Kosh voice* Good.

Chat sometimes wonder what kind of scene she would make if she entered the pvp world.
Chat is thinking... Angry mob.
Lt. Commander
# 26 Hm
02-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:

*Kosh voice* Good.

Chat sometimes wonder what kind of scene she would make if she entered the pvp world.
Chat is thinking... Angry mob.
Nah, running mob. Then again, i just read you're from sweden, and given that i have swedish friends over for xmas and summer vacation each year, a lot is clearer for me now.

They also creep me out.

Must be the nationality

- G
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilthanaz View Post
Nah, running mob. Then again, i just read you're from sweden, and given that i have swedish friends over for xmas and summer vacation each year, a lot is clearer for me now.

They also creep me out.

Must be the nationality

- G
You wouldn't be surprised at how many wants to kill Chat in a game.
Last time was in Tabula Rasa... most failed because of her needles.
"This wont hurt. *shoots needles in your face*"

Swedish people are scary. Especially the fake blonds.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
wish my gf was up for nookie all she does is grumble about how cold it is and about the lack of food.

oh well sometimes you have to remind them when its a choice between borg and food.

BORG DO NOT EAT

*pats on his back* Im here for yah, will cry togeather. Yah know just flip on some "adult" type movie and see what she does :p

Quote:

You have to admit it's a pretty good argument if you want a refund.

On a side note... Money Chat had saved up for LT was given to the bf so he could get dreads.
So LT will come at a later date. Not that Chat mind paying monthly she will stay until the game dies no matter what... Or until Chat dies.
Yeah...ill admit it..sigh lol

Chat will NEVER die!!! Ill make sure of that! The Chat must go on!