Lt. Commander
# 1 just a quick question
02-01-2010, 06:31 AM
I bought the pre-order and downloaded the game from Atari website on Friday night. Atari sent me an email confirming everything and they sent me the code for the headstart. I put in the code and was able to play all weekend. So I take it that Atari will send me another email on Tuesday with the code or whatnot for the retail version of the game? Or how will this work? Will I have to download another version of the game or just continue using the version I have been playing all weekend?

Sorry about all these questions. They should go into more detail about all this and how its going to work.

I mean IF I had bought the pre-order at a Video game store it would be simple to understand. The Video game store would have given me the pre-order code and a copy of the game and then on Tuesday I would go into the store again and pick up the retail version of the game and on that game there would be my retail version of the code. Seeing I ordered it online thru Atari and I am sure others might have used different sites. Well you know what I mean.

Thanks for any insight.

Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 06:48 AM
anyone at all with an answer here?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 06:53 AM
if you ordered the box version, retail key will be in the box. If you ordered digital, you will get an E-mail on Tuesday. For headstarters, you will have a grace period to enter the retail key, I think till Feb. 8th. You can use your current client, no need to reinstall.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 07:32 AM
thanks for the info pal. I just wasnt quite sure on how digital orders would work.