Lt. Commander
HI Guys, I noticed there was a new patch this morning but cant find any release notes as to what was being updated.
Can you please point me to the right location?

Ta very much.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 04:02 AM
Same, I can't find them anywhere. I personally (I wouldn't say enjoy) love seeing all the changes and noting buffs/nerfs to see where the game is going (or what might become overpowered). I do remember seeing the GMs in game saying that there servers have been going down for server side maintenance and upgrades. Maybe they are just updating the clients to utilize that extra oomph. (A 35Mb patch doesn't mean they added 35Mb, it could just mean they changed 35Mb worth of code.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 04:04 AM
afaik the patch this morning was server and client stability as opposed to adding content
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowofBlood
Same, I can't find them anywhere. I personally (I wouldn't say enjoy) love seeing all the changes and noting buffs/nerfs to see where the game is going (or what might become overpowered). I do remember seeing the GMs in game saying that there servers have been going down for server side maintenance and upgrades. Maybe they are just updating the clients to utilize that extra oomph. (A 35Mb patch doesn't mean they added 35Mb, it could just mean they changed 35Mb worth of code.)
Excellent post. I wish more people understood this as well as you. It would help a lot of those players out there to understand that these games are more complex than they realize. I am not saying they are stupid, just that they don't know...like I don't know how to fix a car or make a quilt or fly a plane.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 04:26 AM
I also like the see the changes.. I like seeing my money is being put to good use :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Yes, it seems the Devs stopped communicating any recent changes to the community. I understand they are probably under a lot of pressure, and are quite busy. However, there has to be a change log somewhere.

Please, Devs, keep us informed.