Lt. Commander
Seriously, this should have been fixed in closed beta. Here we are a day from launch and I'm am still getting hit by ships I can't return fire at. Why? Because they are stuck in some debris or a rock, now they can still pummel the crap out of my ship while I fly around trying to get an angle on them, but I can not return fire. For the love of all that is unholy!!!! Either make it so they can not attack us or (here's a though) actually fix the damn thing so they don't get stuck behind crap!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 08:05 AM
Since playing to Lt Cmdr I've only ever seen one single instance where this happened, and that was during the Azura mission.

OP, its just a bug, nothing to get hung over about. Warp out, drop the quest and retake it to reset the instance. I can tell you for a fact that it has been reported at least once.

The devs will sort it soon enough. Right now they have bigger issues to sort i.e. server stability, performance, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 08:11 AM
its not a bug, it has happened to me several times, loging out, warping out does not work. Yes, for the most part this doesn't happen often, its just the fact that when it does the enemy can still fire on you while you can't retuen fire.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgelon View Post
its not a bug, it has happened to me several times, loging out, warping out does not work. Yes, for the most part this doesn't happen often, its just the fact that when it does the enemy can still fire on you while you can't retuen fire.
If you don't want to believe me that its a bug i.e. an unintended event in the game, then fine. I ain't going to argue over semantics. A bug doesn't necessarily happen only once, and is not always repeatable.
The simple fact is that no doubt it will get sorted in time. Just not right away. It isn't the end of the world.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgelon View Post
You're right ridge, crytpic did it on purpose just to your account so you would hate this game.