Lt. Commander
# 71
02-01-2010, 08:12 AM
After reading some of these posts I was ready to put up a STFU and GTFO post. But who the heck am I?

This game may not be all things to all players but i have to admit it has a really good flavor to it. I am enjoying the heck out of it. But when I started in Beta i was like..umm this is different than I expected.

I had a choice to make. Play on with the game as it is or quit and go play some thing else. I'm glad i stayed.

I play with a great bunch of people and am glad that STO isnt a super boring grind/gather/craft fest. I wanna get in a ship and shoot **** MOST of the time. Not explore empty space in hope of finding life.

Im lucky I guess, STO is working out for me. I wish everyone could be as happy but thats just not realistic.

Oh well hope everyone finds what they are looking for in an MMO here or someplace else...

Goodluck out there.
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
Very good post, I agree with the OP in many ways.
I agree with original post too. I am just so tired of fighting wave after wave of forum _________ to come up with a witty response right now.
Lt. Commander
# 73
02-01-2010, 09:16 AM
I agree too. There is no point of destroying ships like that. It is fun to a level when it gets borring...Imagine that clingons attack you and drain your shields dry. Than they destroy your weapon array and start to transport clingon warriors on to your ship. Than you must fend off boarding party. Same goes for us "players" boarding enemys ship and trying to take over the bridge. AWSOME that would be. ( as yoda would say)