02-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
Close enough
Sweet just made Senior Member
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-01-2010, 09:26 AM
I agree Clingon loose respect when being captured. Clingon should always fight to death or take their own life in case of certain capture. Clingon fights even the defeat is certain. They have it in their blood and most of all respect is worth more in clingonsoceitey than life itself. So yes Clingons would not accpet liberated clingon borg as their own...
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAKUS
I agree Clingon loose respect when being captured. Clingon should always fight to death or take their own life in case of certain capture. Clingon fights even the defeat is certain. They have it in their blood and most of all respect is worth more in clingonsoceitey than life itself. So yes Clingons would not accpet liberated clingon borg as their own...

...but what about KLINGONS?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychus_Findley
They are Klingon...not Spartans....
O.o
....really? lol
dude
You got that backwards by the way: Theyre spartans... not Klingons
Klingons are more Spartan badass than Spartans lol
uber spartans
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-01-2010, 09:44 AM
CaptainCoyote, you've just cheered up my otherwise crap day at work. Funniest post I've read in ages.

On a serious note - I totally agree with you.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-01-2010, 09:48 AM
I aim to please.

...actually, I am for the spot between the shoulderblade, then hide behind Spevak.

But you get the meaning.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Klingons: It is a dishonor to be captured. In those instances you are to kill yourself or kill as many enemies to get free. If you are a liberated Borg, it means you got free. Being injured is not dishonorable as long as you can still hold a blade. The shows have shown plenty of Klingons with only one eye...leading to poor depth perception. And two of them were generals. Battle scars and damage does not warrant a death penalty or pity as long as you continue to fight. People can challenge you for your command and such, but if you win, that is that. Pity and dishonor are only for those "that wait" (meaning wait for their death do to ailment or old age.)