Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Oh my god...

What a bunch of freaking amateurs at Amazon... they send me this mail THE DAY THAT PREORDER BONUSES STOPS?!?!?!?!?

Quote:
Dear Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your order for Star Trek Online - Gold Edition (PC DVD).

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen supply issues, Amazon.co.uk has not received enough stock to fulfil all of our pre-orders for this title. For this reason, this item has been cancelled from your pre-order and you have not been charged for it.

As a means of apology, if you still wish to order the title, you can order the Standard Edition of Star Trek Online (PC DVD) from Amazon.co.uk for 19.99 by placing a new order and applying the Gift Certificate code below at checkout:

Claim Code: <xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx>

This code must be redeemed by the 30th of June.

Please note that the release date for the standard edition is Friday 12th February - one week after the Gold Edition's launch.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00361G0L8/

We understand that this was not what you expected when you placed your order and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service
Amazon.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

What the.... I just wrote cryptic support... but seriously.. can you believe this?!?!? I'm SO mad.. if I can't get my borg bridge officer now, I will be seeeeeriously ****ed... I hope Cryptic will help us unfortunate customers out with this issue and hopefully come up with some sort of way to remedy this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 10:07 AM
At least Amazon US is on the ball still.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Hopefully the devs or someone will find a solution. I am super ****ed at amazon right now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRAVE View Post
Hopefully the devs or someone will find a solution. I am super ****ed at amazon right now.
I seriously hope so as well....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 10:55 AM
I just got my pre-order cancelled by Amazon as well.

I noticed a couple of days ago that AmazonUK had disaapeared from the STO retail page. I hope this issue wasn't known about at a time we could have pre-oerdered from elsewhere.

I hope this doesn't mean that I have missed out on a life time subscription and all the other preoerder offers.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 10:57 AM
might be helpful to keep it all in the same post?

it was right below this on and already has a dev response in it.