Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural_Disaster View Post
Why do you bother posting this in a thread?
Why did YOU bother posting a thread ABOUT this?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfugue
Reading what you have to say would take away valuable time better spent explaining why your point of view is wrong.
That sounds like a quote from the boss from Dilbert ha ha...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Why did YOU bother posting a thread ABOUT this?
Reason 1 : To get a reason as to why someone would post saying they didn't read it.... its like me walking into a cinema and declaring that I didn't watch the movie and walking back out. very strange really.

Reason 2 : Boredom.

Reason 3 : Because I can
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-01-2010, 12:07 PM
I go see an average of two movies a month at a theater. Been doing it for years.

The one and only movie i have ever walked out on, was DOOM.

Just thought I would let people know that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfugue
I go see an average of two movies a month at a theater. Been doing it for years.

The one and only movie i have ever walked out on, was DOOM.

Just thought I would let people know that.
I haven't been bothered to see it... instead, I downloaded doom onto my phone. it seemed a better use of my time. Definitely more fun.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural_Disaster View Post
Because I can
And there you have it, the same reason people post "TLDR". Congrats, you answered your own question.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
And there you have it, the same reason people post "TLDR". Congrats, you answered your own question.
and to you sir, I say to other people with such intellect, ..." thank you for your constructive input, please post again soon"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-01-2010, 12:18 PM
tl;dr

10char
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural_Disaster View Post
and to you sir, I say to other people with such intellect, ..." thank you for your constructive input, please post again soon"
Its actually YOUR intellect, if you followed the convo. I asked you why you posted this thread, one of your answers was "because I can". Thats your logic. So dont be upset if someone else uses that same logic in posting something you may not agree with.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-01-2010, 12:50 PM
I accidentally this thread
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:30 AM.