Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle View Post
The default button does that? I've never tried that. Thanks!
Hm, I have doubts now. I got my second officer, and the button isn't there, and default is, well, default.

I was 100% sure I did something to give my Science Officer my uniform, but I guess I was wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 07:44 PM
After clicking around some I found that the "reset" button applies my uniform to my officers Not exactly intuitive, but works!

I agree it would be better to be able to save, like, three different uniforms for the three categories, each different from the captain.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Me too. I also wish you could set a standard uniform for your "redshirts" (the standard Security guys who fill in on away missions when you don't assign a BO) - they come on with the standard NPC uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 09:56 AM
My basic issue is that I haven't found a way to customize the uniforms for BOffs after you commission them. Doesn't sound like much, but twice now I've been disco'd while customzing the uniforms and am stuck with whatever they came with.

If there is a way to do this, lemme know and I'll move along...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 10:08 AM
I want a standardized uniform for ship option. Something we can design for our crews, those of the BO, and those of the canon fodder like the red shirts.

Either we can use our own uniform style options, or setup a separate one, and every BO, and Fodder will use that design and color scheme.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipDialogue
My basic issue is that I haven't found a way to customize the uniforms for BOffs after you commission them. Doesn't sound like much, but twice now I've been disco'd while customzing the uniforms and am stuck with whatever they came with.

If there is a way to do this, lemme know and I'll move along...
Yeah, you go to the tailor and change thier uniform. Its the last tab after you can change the face and body and such. It was a Cardassian guy in the "Club" section of the Earth starbase back in Beta, not sure if they moved him or not, I have not had to check yet.