Lt. Commander
WOW, it didn't take the in-game money sellers long did it.....how pathetic. I am going to start this thread so we can post names of the Energy sellers so they can be dealt with. Here is the name of the one that contacted me.

Leegdf

And the content of his message:

Hellon,Cheap_Sto_Energy 100K only 19$ .All kinds of Games' Cheap In-game Currency on (web address removed by OP)

He can't even spell right.

I am going to hold onto the message Devs, if you want the web address you can PM me, I didn't want to post it in open forums.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Cape
WOW, it didn't take the in-game money sellers long did it.....how pathetic. I am going to start this thread so we can post names of the Energy sellers so they can be dealt with. Here is the name of the one that contacted me.

Leegdf

And the content of his message:

Hellon,Cheap_Sto_Energy 100K only 19$ .All kinds of Games' Cheap In-game Currency on (web address removed by OP)

He can't even spell right.

I am going to hold onto the message Devs, if you want the web address you can PM me, I didn't want to post it in open forums.
Is that the account name?

report the @accountnames. Perhaps the devs will flag them for possible gold selling and investigate.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 11:26 AM
a bump, since its on the 2nd page and I just posted it, to many post about weapon colors :-)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Don't know, it just says Leegdf, I am sure Cryptic can search his name in the massive DB and find the account belonging to it. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 11:28 AM
You can report them ingame via Right clicking their name in the email I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Reporting individual accounts on the forums, be they money sellers or not, is a form of "name and shame" I think and is frowned upon by the devs.

Reporting the advertiser's @accountname via the Request GM Help button is the surefire way to get their attention.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 11:31 AM
is it possible to blacklist @accountnames?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturnity
Reporting individual accounts on the forums, be they money sellers or not, is a form of "name and shame" I think and is frowned upon by the devs.

Reporting the advertiser's @accountname via the Request GM Help button is the surefire way to get their attention.
To the OP and any others - please follow the above posters suggestion.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 11:39 AM
@Zorac

-Farms Klingons and then tries to sell them.

"Hewo, 40 match points, only twenty dolla. You bai now?"