Lt. Commander
# 21
02-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faelerian
Hell yes. I remember making my first toon before playing the game, and had no idea whether half the skills were ground or space, and whether there were any crossover skills. This one definitely will need some clarification before full launch if they don't want the forums swamped with the questions.

Let's face it, most of us were in OB, and/or CB, and have an idea of what to look for and what to point out to others, but I can see it being a nasty learning curve just making the first toon for everyone who wasn't.
Same here. Very frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Anyone else have anymore ideas on how to fix/edit these so they are better?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-01-2010, 10:38 AM
I really think a bit more minor description as most of us seemed to have suggested would be sufficient. just so i really know what + .1 does and just a bit more easy to understand clarification for the new players.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-01-2010, 11:26 AM
What about also adding in tooltips for the individual stats found on the stats tab? These tooltips could give a run down of where any additions to the base value comes from.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Also a good idea, quick/brief mouse over tooltips would be a great and welcome addition, especially being as there are quite a few different stats and such in this game along with numerous modifiers to those stats